Series of Most Effed Up Erotica Stories By Dfg/Totseans

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2012 in Life
So, there is a website which is accepting Erotica submissions. I have decided to submit some, now with articles.totseans.com, I can literally write about anything. But I want some quality, so in this thread we write and discuss at least 6 stories that would be great as an Erotica but would be effed up. I am thinking incest, murder, animals, zombies and insects and if possible scat and BDSM. This is literally no holds barred stuff. I want to think of the most fucked up stuff possible and make it erotic as possible. It will go well with some series and it's really easy to create. I usually suck at the dramatic and other bits. So, I would love if someone can just retouch some of the stories and make them more exciting. I haven't written any but I will start writing them. Any takers? You're free to write your own, they could be depressive as fuck and don't have to deal with Taboo related stuff, it just needs to be odd.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I think a decent intro is key. It needs to lure the reader in and possibly, just possibly make them accept that what is about to come (snigger) is normal - eg, bestiality, scat or whatever.
    It's funny because a close female friend I know is now frequenting LitErotica and I am determined to know what pages she is clicking ;)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I think a decent intro is key. It needs to lure the reader in and possibly, just possibly make them accept that what is about to come (snigger) is normal - eg, bestiality, scat or whatever.
    It's funny because a close female friend I know is now frequenting LitErotica and I am determined to know what pages she is clicking ;)
    Keylog her computer.
    BDSM is pretty common. To a point where I know someone who does it for a living.
    I know what you mean. It should be some sorta obscure shit, unique, different, original......Something like a a hawt horny bish rimming the ass of a donkey who is rimming the ass of a goat while rimming a monkey, rimming a kitten. <All female because theres nothing worse than a cock ruining my pr0n.
    edited September 2012
    What about ending with a big cock? As for BDSM, I don't have loads of paracord and other stuff in my room for now't, boy! Maybe some incest with the pet dog involved, then a flashback of when the sister annoyed the brother, so he blasts her head off with a shotgun and fucks her windpipe?

Or the sister blows the brother's head off and fucks the spine?

Oh would you look at the time - got my Social Worker over in an hour :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    What about ending with a big cock? As for BDSM, I don't have loads of paracord and other stuff in my room for now't, boy! Maybe some incest with the pet dog involved, then a flashback of when the sister annoyed the brother, so he blasts her head off with a shotgun and fucks her windpipe?

Or the sister blows the brother's head off and fucks the spine?

Oh would you look at the time - got my Social Worker over in an hour :D
    You need serious counseling brother! But I'm liking on your ideas. :o
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    What about with a micro-pig? :D Or a selection of miniature animals (Pygmy goats etc) . Probably make for quite hilarious reading. http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2009/nov/06/miniature-animals-pets
    edited September 2012
    Actually yeah, you could write about distention (sp?) with mini animals, like when the bulge shows from a rough fucking.

I knew a few girls that when I went to town on them I could feel and see my dick bulging in their stomach.

And as for my Social Worker, that was boring as hell.
    Reeeal boring.