We Knew Iphone Users are Generally Not GOOD with Tech but man

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities

This is just stupid. The new Iphone 5 is launched and yes it has some cool features, is lighter and is priced exactly the same but it's also going to get hopefully sued by HTC and Samsung for LTE patents. But that video just gives us a glimpse into the mindset of the consumer. It's all in the marketing, I can give them a brick and call it Iphone 6 BRC version and they might buy into it. I mean give me a fucking break.

I am more tempted to go with Samsung than Iphone, I hope it gets featured in more movies so the Apple fags can suck it.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    I purposely use old tech. It is cheaper and does the job.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012

Real men using Nokia N73 and live to brag about it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012

And you don't constantly have a flashing social media-location beacon near your dick.
    I really lost interest in the iPhone after the third one but everyone around me had to get one like flies round a turd of their very own. I was a late-bloomer in getting a smartphone (HTC) but I think Samsung/HTC should sue Apple just to give them a taste of their own medicine. Plus Applefags need to stop being so fucking smug. There were even reports on the news that the sale of the iPhone 5 would boost the USA economy by .5% :facepalm:
    So in short - Apple were innovative, they soon lost their class and now they deserve a good slapping-about. But I also carry round a second phone, as I like to go back to basics at times (Samsung E1100)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I have an iPhone but unlike most I don't flash the thing around like a status symbol. It's a phone to me, plain and simple.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    And I've just got a normal mobile phone lol Never had a smartphone although I fancy one, but the one I do have works for me fine (Samsung G600).
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2012
    I find the people who call any smartphone an iPhone especially annoying.

I have a laid back view on this sort of thing: If you buy an iPhone, you're not buying a lemon. You might be over-paying, there are definitely better android phones (and the lumia 920 is nice) and androids are more tinker friendly but an iPhone in itself isn't an inherently flawed device. So meh.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2012
    I personally like the iOS, so thats why I like the iPhone. I personally am very happy that most apple users are dumb, now that the iPhone 5 is out, the iPhone 4 will drop significantly in price, so I can buy that one. My general plan is I always buy 1-2 generations back from the newest one.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    This video just made my night. I was gonna post it but saw you did. Honestly, some people...
    If you took a "4s" to a load of Macfags, you'd get the same reaction. I also predicted the 9-pin connector months ago. I should have put money on it.

I'm pissed.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    Woah! WTF happened to hulk hogan? :eek: