I fucking hate Pikeys

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So we are getting our radiators fitted these 2 days and this morning I had offers from 2 Pikeys offering to take it. They would just put it in for scrap and get the money. One asked me, the other tried to nick it.

I decided to put this up on them as I went off to the shops. It seemed to work.
kr5Lo

Related -

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Youtube is blocked but man you must have taken this from somewhere :D.

IRL troll everybody.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    The link I posted is the "I fucking hate pikeys" lines from the film "Snatch" and the inspiration for the text is from the film "Taken" - with Liam Neeson in
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    Pikey fight anyone

edited September 2012
    Bang on! They're like the British rednecks but in caravans - not trailers or pickups. Just a white van that's rusted to shit and big enough to nick enough stuff to buy gaudy "jewellery" :p
    edited September 2012
    Gypsy remnants roughly if I am not mistaken, Romany that is.
  • NonmaeNonmae Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    Could you harm 'em remade? Also why threaten them why not take the radiators indoors? I don't see why that stopped them taking them they usually will take shit no matter what XD
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like they would fit in just fine where I live. I can't stand rednecks.
    edited September 2012
    Nonmae wrote: »
    Could you harm 'em remade? Also why threaten them why not take the radiators indoors? I don't see why that stopped them taking them they usually will take shit no matter what XD

To be fair they probably have a weapon of sorts - I realised it's rather threatening and I wouldn't stand a chance (airsoft vs firearm lol) but most people know of the film or the speech, so as I had two, this one seemed the funnier option. The other one was about Optimus Prime giving me an order for radiators in as he needed food and by moving them, a portal to the underworld will open.
    I do recall actually, when I was a kid, an armed Police raid on a Pikey camp in a sports field opposite my house and a few shotguns going off.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2012
    These people go around on bin collection day and take anything metallic. They seem to eek out an acceptable living this way.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like the niggers that infest NZ
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Loved the note :D
    edited September 2012
    It's magically made it onto Reddit :o to be fair, I think everyone needs an anti Pikey plan, seeing as they will nick scrap and make more money from it than you think.

Also my mate lives near a scrapyard (and his Dad is a Plumber), and round there the locals rob the scrapyard at night and re-sell the stolen metal to the owner throughout the following week.
    Cheeky bastards.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like the niggers that infest NZ
    Raping the copper and water cylinders from houses while the owners are on holiday. Happened to my neighbors. They must of did the deed when I wasn't home because they didn't set off my dog. They got under their house and cut out all the copper pipe and brass fittings. :angry:
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2012
    Assholes think what ever they see they can have for their own. Sonsa bitches :angry:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Raping the copper and water cylinders from houses while the owners are on holiday. Happened to my neighbors. They must of did the deed when I wasn't home because they didn't set off my dog. They got under their house and cut out all the copper pipe and brass fittings. :angry:

Fuck me. Sounds like they went the whole nine yards.
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »

That is what the junkies do in the states.
    edited September 2012
    Yeah I've heard about it for quite a while, especially making houses and electrical outlets into death traps. I never thought it would migrate here - buuuut it did.

Also Dfg, I'm resubmitting the link on our Reddit board, as I'm using imgur now to save space in my Dropbox as I chop 'n' change it a lot.
  • NonmaeNonmae Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    I have a few friends who are pykes apparently the price of scraps went down a lot recently so a radiator would not net them much i don't see why they can't just get a proper job and stop just scrapping bye, about armed gypses I've heard a lot of them down my way have guns and shit now not that nice a thought :/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Watermark it or something. @Remade
    edited September 2012
    I might do - I just refuse to touch Twatter with the longest pole in the world :p
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I might do - I just refuse to touch Twatter with the longest pole in the world :p

Not even with my dick huh?
    edited September 2012
    Sorry man, I would hate for it to be pecked by a little twitter bird (all slang aside).

I'm sure you could fish with it though?