Black Mamba venom is better than morphine

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited October 2012 in Man Cave
Check it out.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19812064
A whole new kind of painkillers have just been discovered.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    I once had a terminally ill person say to me "Fuck morphine & methadone. That shit will fuck me over faster. I'll use them when the pain becomes unbearable" I've heard similar comments from other people concerning morphine.
    This could be the perfect substitute for the morphine blues. :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Morphine is pretty hit and miss in my experience. I know those who hate it and those who love it.

Me? Meh. it works. I don't use it every day though. I saw this the other day and it really looked interesting. If I can get pain relief that works and doesn't make me shit a steel log every 4 days that I'm up for that!

Interesting perspective on the terminally-ill individual. Being on Fentanyl sucked after my surgery. Sure it worked, killing about 70% of the pain, but damn me, the withdrawals a few days after sucked ASS.
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    If I can get pain relief that works and doesn't make me shit a steel log every 4 days that I'm up for that!
    LoL! The good ol morphine feces retardation side effect. :D

No problem the doctor said, we have a pill that can fix constipation he said.
    6lk2o.jpg
    edited October 2012
    Oh man I've been shitting out gravy the past hour every 10 minutes. I can never reach poop equilibrium :(
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Oh man I've been shitting out gravy the past hour every 10 minutes. I can never reach poop equilibrium :(
    Did they give you heavy duty laxative medication to counteract the constipation effects of morphine? I noticed when ones really sick, their body looses all balance mostly due to meds. That must suck! :(
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I do have a medium strength powder/mix laxative. Only really used it if I've had food, been in pain and all other options bar morphine are exhausted. Then it counteracts the blocked up effect.

That said...I had a Chinese last night when I had the munchies last night. Actually had a solid dump today! One looked like it was pure prawn cracker, and the other was the sort which flushed itself! Straight down the U-bend. I was amazed. Plus I didn't need to wipe!
    Total phantom poop.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2012
    2-1.jpg
    lol this thread turned too shit FAST.
    edited October 2012
    Haha! Shit happaens. :D