It really turns me on thinking about my ex being fucked by another guy

PacinoPacino Regular
edited November 2010 in Life
Even when we were together it did, i always fantasised about it, although i never wanted it to happen

it was just such a big turn on for me..

experiences/opinions?

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bringing in another girl, sure. Her getting touched by another guy? No.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I used to fantasize about a certain ex of mine getting gang banged by niggers. Otherwise I'm very controlling in relationships and that'd just turn me off.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    LOL at the thought of you having a girl.

Don't kid yourself brah
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    i useda think id get sick 2 my stomich if i thot that wood ever happin wen i was going out with my gf at the time and now its actilly hapining possibly rite as im tiping this. and yes i am disgusted by it but wut more can i do but try not 2 think about it :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    had a friend that was this way, wanted me to fuck his wife in front of him. I found it a little odd, but as long as he didnt pull gay shit it was ok by me. So i'd say it happens often out there.
    edited July 2010
    That's kinda messed up, yo.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
    What is messed up about it?
  • tincturetincture Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    Even when we were together it did, i always fantasised about it, although i never wanted it to happen

it was just such a big turn on for me..

experiences/opinions?

My opinion is that you're clearly a closet homosexual or bisexual. You crave the cock.
    edited July 2010
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Pacino, i know how you feel.

My gf fucks only one guy for money, currently she is being paid 1g to be fucked by some rich Japanese guy; being paid by the hour. She told me all about it, and i was turned on. She doesn't let me fuck her in any other way, she wants me on top, or vice versa. No from the behind no oral, just "regular". But the fact that she told me, the girl i loved fucking, that she was bending over for him, putting her tits in his face while he jacks off, and him giving my gf oral...Yeah that turned me on, It's what i wanted to do to her so bad, but she tells me that "only perverts do that kind of thing" but at the same time i was sad that he beat me to the punch. We've been fucking for 3 years. Still fuck regular.

Having a long term relationship with a prostitute. I couldn't imagine myself doing that.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    fucking lol
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Epic post up above. Fair play to the guy. Do you get a cut of them Gs she's pulling in? Imo you deserve something more than standard sex for putting up with that kinda shit.
    edited July 2010
    Pimp her out, yo. When she comes home, bend her over and spank her for being naughty.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i posted a vid on original totse of me and my ex fucking when we first met, true story

id love to find that vid again

i think my username was Leon2006, maybe someone can find it, i dunnooo :S
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I bet you'd regret it if you actually did it. If not, then pimp her out. :)
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    It turns me on thinking about my ex getting her labia ripped off by a crackwhore
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    lethargica wrote: »
    pacino, i know how you feel.

My gf fucks only one guy for money, currently she is being paid 1g to be fucked by some rich japanese guy; being paid by the hour. She told me all about it, and i was turned on. She doesn't let me fuck her in any other way, she wants me on top, or vice versa. No from the behind no oral, just "regular". But the fact that she told me, the girl i loved fucking, that she was bending over for him, putting her tits in his face while he jacks off, and him giving my gf oral...yeah that turned me on, it's what i wanted to do to her so bad, but she tells me that "only perverts do that kind of thing" but at the same time i was sad that he beat me to the punch. We've been fucking for 3 years. Still fuck regular.

how cute
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Pacino, i know how you feel.

My gf fucks only one guy for money, currently she is being paid 1g to be fucked by some rich Japanese guy; being paid by the hour. She told me all about it, and i was turned on. She doesn't let me fuck her in any other way, she wants me on top, or vice versa. No from the behind no oral, just "regular". But the fact that she told me, the girl i loved fucking, that she was bending over for him, putting her tits in his face while he jacks off, and him giving my gf oral...Yeah that turned me on, It's what i wanted to do to her so bad, but she tells me that "only perverts do that kind of thing" but at the same time i was sad that he beat me to the punch. We've been fucking for 3 years. Still fuck regular.

All I can say is... you're missing out.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited November 2010
    Lethargica wtf dude... that's hot but pisses me off at the same time.

I'm so confused :fap:+:angry:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    madsturbation
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited November 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    i posted a vid on original totse of me and my ex fucking when we first met, true story

id love to find that vid again

i think my username was Leon2006, maybe someone can find it, i dunnooo :S

If you really posted a vid of you and your girlfriend fucking, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that someone from the original totse has it saved.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited November 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Bringing in another girl, sure. Her getting touched by another guy? No.
    This at least.

Might as well be in an open-relationship then.

A monogamous relationship is hard to uphold, but we all have our ups and down, and we gotta work with them regardless.