And We're Back

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2012 in Help and Suggestions
Sorry for the delay and the slow state of the website. With me being hammered 24/7 it's a miracle I can make time for anything but that's just a lame excuse. I am learning about Media and I have decided to transfer what I have learned to this place. I have been thinking of redoing something and making a switch which is both manageable and easier.

The problem I saw was too many forums and less traffic and it's quite true. We did go with Facebook but I want to design a system or implement one that connects them both together better. Also, I am finally thinking of writing a mission statement that we call all agree with and yes I am thinking of unhooking the bra and getting in the fringe appeal.

Trx is in Tech/Sec, so I am sure he can post some of this stuff and educate others. A note keeping type of system would be good.

Right now I am just free thinking. I was busy and MIA for a while and I finally made peace with myself and have cleared the conflicts and doubts and I have finally found myself again. The Uni is a bitch with new interactions and new life, it over powers your life but I am starting to create a much needed balance, the balance for me is this place.

So yeah since i am required to write stuff, I guess what better place than this Also, I need to find a way to integrate the wordpress and Vbulletin together. So, we don't have to login to post stuff on it.

A new theme or updated theme would be nice as well. It's time to really kick in.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Sounds awesome bro. I fully understand what you say about uni as it`s the same here too. Uni and music stuff is really sucking up my life right now hence why i haven`t been active lately. in some ways it sucks because it doesn`t leave you much time for anything else,but i will definetely be posting more frequently in the future. Always love seeing what direction this site is going :-)

On another note,im posting this on my brand new phone which is great!!!! :-D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Sounds awesome bro. I fully understand what you say about uni as it`s the same here too. Uni and music stuff is really sucking up my life right now hence why i haven`t been active lately. in some ways it sucks because it doesn`t leave you much time for anything else,but i will definetely be posting more frequently in the future. Always love seeing what direction this site is going :-)

On another note,im posting this on my brand new phone which is great!!!! :-D

Congrats!

Man Uni blows, I got a trip on Sunday and I am down with flu lol. Not to mention I need to work as well. So yeah messed up but I am taking down the distractions bit by bit,
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited November 2012
    Glad to see your back, I had the urge to visit this to see how everyone was doing only to find it gone and no mention of it being dead so was a wee bit confused.

Also in other news I think I am banned from Zoklet magical I know and completely inexplicable considering I haven't been on that site in over a year at least..
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    Funny you should mention Zoklet. I was on TDD the other day and -SpectraL was talking some shit about me being banned from there. Which was almost 2 years ago. But the context he was speaking in seemed more recent. I had no idea what he was blabbering about until I spoke with Jugg the other day. Seems he has been trolling over there under the name AMFYOYO but got banned. Here the whole time those clowns thought he was me.