Hello Totseans

OldSchoolHardcoreOldSchoolHardcore Semo-Regulars
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I recently found out about this forum. I belong to Totse2.com, I've been a member there since 02-21-2011. Any questions or tips, bring it.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Welcome friend, great to have you aboard :) I was a member of Totse 2 too a couple of years back. You've come at a great time I think, lot's of changes to the website coming forth and lots of ideas floating around. We've got a tight community here which is great, and we all know each other inside out. What do you do for a living and any hobbies?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Welcome, join the club and please feel free to ask questions or seek assistance.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    I have always wanted to work in a small sleepy town in upstate New York.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Welcome to da hood! OSH!
  • OldSchoolHardcoreOldSchoolHardcore Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2012
    Wow, intellectual responses! I'm excited about this forum. I guess my only hobbies are drawing and inputting my opinions on social network sites. I'm unemployed at the moment or else I'd mostly be working (obviously). Darth Beaver: I definitely live in a small sleepy town in Upstate, NY and I'll tell ya what, it's bullshit trying to work in this type of area. My friends and I are forced to fan out to nearby cities for decent jobs :P
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Hey hey! Welcome aboard. I live in a sleepy place where there's no work so know the sleepiness of it all (except not in the US). Plenty of commuters.

Opinions are always appreciated here - seriously, get chatting and whipping other users into getting back to posting! Also when it comes to Social Networking, all I will say is the News has really gone down the shitter thanks to it.
    That guy was probably the faggy gossip queen at his school. Shove the texts and other crap up your twitter!

Ok, calm down. Anger issues - welcome, OSH!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Wow, intellectual responses! I'm excited about this forum. I guess my only hobbies are drawing and inputting my opinions on social network sites. I'm unemployed at the moment or else I'd mostly be working (obviously). Darth Beaver: I definitely live in a small sleepy town in Upstate, NY and I'll tell ya what, it's bullshit trying to work in this type of area. My friends and I are forced to fan out to nearby cities for decent jobs :P

You should come to Pakistan, it's quite busy here and yes you will read a lot of well though-out responses. It's more fun when you try to post something :)
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012

The thing is good sir, everyone has opinions these days and they do get spouted out on social network sites all the time :) The real rarity is creating an informative post about said opinion, and that's the great thing I find about forum boards. You can really dig into the subject that you're talking about and expand on each of your points.
  • TasmanianDevilTasmanianDevil Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2012
    Hi
    I am fairly new here myself, but welcome nonetheless!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Welcome mang.
    edited December 2012
    I am a woman. And I would start some new threads but i don't know what to talk about. I haven't gotten a good feel about what you're all into yet. On T2 I usually talk about tv shows, food, the pusheen cat, I ask members to give me requests for me to draw them a picture. I do my best communicating in the IRC heh.
    edited December 2012
    Do you still use the same handle @T2 dude?
    edited December 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Do you still use the same handle @T2 dude?

No, dude. My name on @T2 is FamiliarTasteOfPoison, AKA FToP AKA Poison. I decided on this name on a whim, just like my @T2 name.

Why the hell can't I add my own avatar??
    edited December 2012
    No, dude. My name on @T2 is FamiliarTasteOfPoison, AKA FToP AKA Poison. I decided on this name on a whim, just like my @T2 name.
    I drop in to T2 now and again to play catch ups with a few members. Haven't been there for a little while though. :(
    edited December 2012

Why the hell can't I add my own avatar??

The board is set to limit avatars to members with more than 100 posts. Just post the image you want as your avatar and I will hook it up.
    edited December 2012
    The board is set to limit avatars to members with more than 100 posts. Just post the image you want as your avatar and I will hook it up.

Thank you kind sir, I was getting frustrated. I thought it was probably something to do with that heh. Here ya go:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzxADH8WgMz9U_IkPZzXEwdsafFXDxXnPN_yygRTmTTe6vB3flBgizXmA71Q

I dont know if it's too big or whatever, let me know.
    edited December 2012
    There you are...
    edited December 2012
    Thank you much
    edited December 2012
    edited December 2012
    Welcome! Nice to have ya!

OMG THE PUSHEEN CAT, I was thinking about having my avatar be my customized pusheen. :)