Design my &T tattoo

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2012 in Life
Right, so I have spent the best part of 5 years letting &T ruin my relationships, make me huff chicken shit and piss that had fermented for 8 months, get my ex to pose and hold some RAID in Tesco, and loads more shit I can't even think of right now.

The time is nigh to get a new tattoo. I already have 2 and was thinking of having a &ToTSE one on the back of my lower leg or other side of my ribs. I was discussing the idea with Tordek and we were wondering if a Matrix kind of number sequence could be done as well or incorporated into the design. Maybe as a background.

So I was thinking of the text to be something like this, as a bit of a pisstake, but seriously, I would prefer something else
engravers-old-english-large.jpg

And the matrix/binary code to spell out behind it "Read Know Do" which would end up like this -
0101001001100101011000010110010000001101000010100100101101101110011011110111011100001101000010100100010001101111

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    this sounds like a bad idea.....
  • edited December 2010
    You kidding? I think a Totse tattoo would be a cool idea.

I just didn't know how to help out with the thread, so I didn't bump it.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Why not just the background tile image?

All over the back and front of your body.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    I could possibly wear a totse tattoo. It was my favourite site before it went down. Once that happened I stopped going on the computer. Let all the sites I admin, die.

:(
  • JackJack Regular
    edited January 2011
    I've actually been thinking of getting the background tile image around a wrist or something, but I'm still thinking. I don't even have any tattoos yet as I'm not sure I've found something I'll like when I'm old and saggy.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I'm liking the background image, actually. Tempted to get it covering a portion of me..somewhere. My ribs are taken and no sleeves just yet as fuck knows what future jobs hold.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    bk, that's looking pretty sweet! That + background image...hmm, photoshop time!
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Eg6jl.png

That looks like a school emblem or something. lol
    Good sketch though.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Once tried doing a home &T tattoo. Didn't actually go deep enough, but I liked it while it was there. My tattoo artist keeps offering to let me tattoo myself. I think I might next time I'm out there. Personally, I'd prefer it just to be in my own handwriting. The old community's place in my life is personal, and I'd want the tattoo to fully reflect that.

RemadE, look up "Bleeding Cowboys" for a font. Have a feeling you might like that a little better, should you choose to use something premade.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    So did anyone man up and get this

tatt done?
    edited March 2011
    I ended up spunking £50 on another tat, but I am getting this done by the Summer. I was thinking of the background as bands and the &T between 2 of said bands. I always carry through with my word - it's just a matter of time, money and other crap. Being a Student has its downsides, too y'know.

Edit - RogueEagle, that font looks pretty schweet actually. I used to play an online mafia game and my gang on it used that font so it's pretty personal to me. Strange.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    So did anyone man up and get this

tatt done?

not yet. haven't had anything done since before this thread got started. Low disposable income for the loss, man.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    ok, well i'll give you till summer time
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited March 2011
    you should get an large (or size proportionate) & tattooed just to the right of your penis.
    edited October 2012
    Ok so all dick designs aside, I have seriously booked it to be done by the end of the year (with Tordek Battlehammer, if anyone remembers the original &T). Only problem is, I need a good font as I want the upper/lowercase as so:
    &ToTSE
    Read * Know * Do

Now I know it seems easy and you are probably going "hurrdurr any font will do" but the artist who is doing it is pretty fussy to the point she doesn't want my leg (where it's going) to resemble a bit of paper. I had a nice font but she wouldn't recommend it. So if anyone has any good fonts that have upper and lowercase letters in, that'd be good. I was told to Google "tattoo fonts" but the typical sailor one is only uppercase. I did ask about making the "o" and other letters smaller, but I need to email them some fonts to see what will work. This woman is damn good (did my Fear and Loathing one) so she knows her stuff.

Why the sailor one, you ask? Well I'm getting a pin-up above the letters (vague, identity paranoia) and so that's the reason why. I had a damn good look through font sites and found nothing I think will do &T any justice. So if you're bored and have 10 minutes, just have a look online and see if you can find anything that will suit the &T style, if you get my drift.

Also yes, I bumped a dead thread. Fuck you.

Edit: Ideas so far..
    Sg773.jpg
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    ma8oya.png

font is Becker
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Subed for later input when I am in creative mode.
    edited October 2012
    edited October 2012
    Now those are some funky fonts. More old school and I do like them. Tell you what - I'll email (was going to say "PM") the Tattoo lady today and see what she prefers. TDR, if you could show me where you got the font from, I'd be really grateful as I can play about with it a bit. Just reply at some point today and I'll be good to go :)

Or just take it as it is and know I'll have a bit of you on me forever.

That sounded a bit warped.
    edited October 2012
    It was from cooltext.com I think let me look.

Yeah, vooltext

http://cooltext.com/Logo-Design-Felt
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the quick reply :) time to get emailing...then continue my household chores.
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Or just take it as it is and know I'll have a bit of you "inside" me forever.

That sounded a bit warped.

That was borderline. This is warped ^
    edited December 2012
    And he returneth!

Ok so I didn't go for massive Latino "THUG LIFE" styles, instead opting to do a sheet of fonts. Also I didn't fancy walking around with probable cause on me so the actual text can be covered if need be.
    Oh and there is also another rather large design above the text, about 12" tall and 6" wide. So it's not in vain :hai:

Here you go! Rather hard to get a 180 degree shot of myself, but it's so close-up you can see my shaved hair follicles.
    oFxll.jpg

Now for my next miracle - to reunite all 3 &T splinters in harmony.
    Give me some time...maybe a few years, plane tickets and some ether.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    It's official, &T has been skinned. It's honor to have one man. Awesome.
    edited December 2012
    Good luck with your next miracle, you're gonna need it.
    edited December 2012
    I'll pray to any deity, but it's a slim yet optimistic chance in my mind.

And glad I put a smile on your face Dfg :) been wanting to do it for years. Almost fell asleep getting the ink applied to me - so to anyone wanting one, they barely hurt!
    Unless it's your ribs.
    edited December 2012
    Get one on top of your foot.
    edited December 2012
    Get one on top of your foot.
    LEFT on the right foot, & RIGHT on the left. Just to fuck with your head in the mornings.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Write Dfg on your dick and send it to me.... oh..

I mean *cough* write Dfg on your nipple and send it me.... ah dammit

looks good bro :p
    edited December 2012
    As it's part of a bigger piece, it's healing nicely :) sucks I can't be a poof and have a bath but I'll live. Also fuck wearing jeans. My gawd they hurt.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    That's awesome bro, I'm glad you went through with it! Now that's site commitment taken to a new level lol :P Looks great