Sometimes I wish I could put everyone on ignore

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2012 in Life
I thought I would like being in University and maybe I will just get along, well it's partially true until some guy decides to go after a girl and becomes that couple. So, I have been playing the big brother role for a while now, helping this guy and that and just generally getting a feel of things. I tend to avoid joining some of my Internet personality antics with real life but since I have a Facebook account, things aren't going that well. It seems that it's impossible for me to keep the two sides going side by side. It's one thing to pretend but it's a bitch to keep pretending and not to mention that cock full of information I see, the damn likes and everything.

Yeah I did join the Uni group, played around with things and I am starting to see it's not a good idea. It generally isn't something I should do and now I am thinking I should delete the account and call it a day. It's not a big decision but it's something that may get me in trouble because I am different on the Internet. A lot different that the rest.

So guys what do you think? Based on your input I will decide to kill the account and keep it to e-mail or keep using it. I am just really frustrated with Pakistani's and their behavior. Some people can't be changed or helped and it seems a waste of time for me to even attempt it.

RemadE any advice bro?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Oh fuck it I am going to delete it.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh fuck it I am going to delete it.

yeah. I did a similar thing a while back.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    yeah. I did a similar thing a while back.

best decision ever. I am loving it. I have my totse associated Facebook account. I like that one, everyone is different and more open and I get to flirt and act like the real me and shit about religion and stuff :D Fuck IRL facebook accounts. IRL and Internet don't go well together, lesson learned.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I see you deleted the account which is a damn good decision. Seriously, keeping your online and RL persona apart can, in your situation mostly, be the difference between life and death. There should be no second thoughts.
    Pretending is a real good way to take the heat off, but it's also tiring as fuck. Personally, nobody really knows me 100%. I'm always missing that piece of the puzzle so nobody can get the full picture of me - which in your situation, that missing piece is your online life/persona.

Facebook groups are breeding grounds for trouble. The stalking potential is HUGE (I'd know...got some nice bookmarks of unsecure profiles) and if someone were to have the time to study your online ways (as many Uni students do) it could be detrimental.
    I'd have different accounts for different things - and with each one, do your best to keep it to long-known trusted people, or just be understandably paranoid and not have an account. Forget being judged, but you need a way to remove any suspicion of why you don't have an account as well. Of course, meeting girls on FB was a big thing of mine, at least to get to know them (but talk IRL). Hopefully that doesn't suffer as you're in a sea of cock-hungry women.

All the best, matey :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    The only facebook account I have is under the name of a drug czar.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I see you deleted the account which is a damn good decision. Seriously, keeping your online and RL persona apart can, in your situation mostly, be the difference between life and death. There should be no second thoughts.
    Pretending is a real good way to take the heat off, but it's also tiring as fuck. Personally, nobody really knows me 100%. I'm always missing that piece of the puzzle so nobody can get the full picture of me - which in your situation, that missing piece is your online life/persona.

Facebook groups are breeding grounds for trouble. The stalking potential is HUGE (I'd know...got some nice bookmarks of unsecure profiles) and if someone were to have the time to study your online ways (as many Uni students do) it could be detrimental.
    I'd have different accounts for different things - and with each one, do your best to keep it to long-known trusted people, or just be understandably paranoid and not have an account. Forget being judged, but you need a way to remove any suspicion of why you don't have an account as well. Of course, meeting girls on FB was a big thing of mine, at least to get to know them (but talk IRL). Hopefully that doesn't suffer as you're in a sea of cock-hungry women.

All the best, matey :)

Dude, I fucking agree. It's been 24 hours and I am back to my productive levels. I am more relaxed and I do have another Facebook account under the banner of totseans which I use to honestly flirt and troll the fuck out of everyone and they love it. Been invited to live with some women (:D) if I decide to visit the world. They know I don't use my real name and they love me. So, it's a lot more fun there. Sure I don't get my dick wet by they do satisfy my braingasms. On a side note, nothing really changed in Uni, guys asked me why the hell I deleted it and I gave them a logical answer which is:
    It's distracting and reduces my productivity, also people bug me from time to time and I then waste time listening to their problems which in turn waste more time because I enjoy listening it. It also complicates my life since the girls I talk to can cause me problems and besides that i use English and I have trouble understanding the retarded lingo you guys use and most of all, I am on a different than the rest of you and I have to restrict myself and there is a possible chance I might offend someone due to my weird antics. So, because of this and some more in your face issues, I have decided to close and delete my Facebook account and I have vowed to keep you guys (pointing to them) out of my Internet and work related life.

I didn't go in that detail but it's just one of the lines I can and I do use in my defense and since it's based on truth they can't do shit.

They're kids to be honest, like 20+ idiots with barely an idea about life. I see them wasting time or just being dicks. I tried few experiments which did cost me some numbers and it was quite clear that Pakistani's out of all people can't be helped even there is a person right there infront of them, trying to help them. They just can't work.

Also, women. As I mentioned I was in contact with a Uni girl and I was hoping to see some action but then I found out she has another dude and I did the first thing I knew, I packed my bags and congratulated the guy and moved on. I do remember Beaver lesson when it comes to girls. So, yeah I did have some mental fun with her but overall I am glad I didn't dive in or take any initiative. NEVER bone or try Uni classmates, they're easy no doubt but too many eyes. So, I am going to wet my dick in other areas. I already shortlisted some girls but my interest in them is low, I mean super low.

Someone I can't find Pakistani girls attractive enough. I mean fuck me, I don't ever recall jerking off to a Paki girl or fapping to one. Apart from the whole phone sex thingy, that was something else :p. But Women do want a cock, they're just worried it's haram. FUCKING RELIGION. I mean she literally told me that it would be fun to bang around but it's haram and I am like fuck. Glad I didn't push it :D.

So, in short, screw Facebook or any IRL connection. I am happy and content with the things.
    The only facebook account I have is under the name of a drug czar.

Yep, I do hope I added you as a friend.