The official Christmas thread!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Of course, we can't see Christmas go unmentioned despite this site being owned by a "Muslim" (I say it like that because he has been exposed to the evil West and is actually a fucking fine chap :))

Anyway, post here what you are expecting for xmas, what you have got, plans etc.
Myself? I actually find presents depressing and have not asked for anything, especially as my room is full of clutter already. However I do buy gifts for others and it's mostly things that will last or hold their value. So that should go down well (quality clothes, jewellery etc).

Also as the &T donation drive is being advertised, here is one (of hopefully a few) donation pledge adverts...
UGe7l.png

Merry xmas to you all! And Remember, 'tis the season!

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I must say, this is one of the greatest things I have seen this year. I am going to save that to my desktop and use it again later, you sir are a legend for creating that. :D Merry christmas to you!
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    heh. Good Job. Made me laugh.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Man that is the single most awesome thing I have read, I am going to post it all over the Internet and actually link it to the pledge hahaha. OMG, fucking awesome troll. I am in bed right now, well be up shortly and then I will plan ahead :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    My celebration was last nite, the solstice. The old god is dead long live the new god. Last night the world did not end the age of Pieces ended. The time of the fish has drawn to a close and the age the water bearer is upon us. What does that mean? To some people it is just a feel good hippy song fro the sixties.

But listen to the message on not the words. Because the guide from the last age is dead. Christ was the son of Yahweh the Jewish god of war. The book of Thomas is 114 sentences the Christ spoke the apostle Thomas and was removed by the Vatican as it did not fit with their version of things. In Thomas 16 the Christ spake, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary". The Christ has had his father's wars and our children's blood for two millennium.

His time is done and we will rapidly shit away from it in the coming years. For 5 decades I knew something was coming but I didn't know what exactly. It was all there in front of me the entire time but I was not ready to see it until last night. Of course being human I feared it as it was unknown. I also feared because the age of the fish was an age of fear. So we are shifting from the son of the Jewish god of war to what? Well pretty much what those dirty unwashed hippies in the sixties we singing about. We are shifting away form our old fear based habits and as we do will begin to imagine a whole new realty for ourselves. A reality of hope not despair, one of abundance rather than lack, of contentedness rather than yearning, of peace not war, of love not fear.

How will this happen oh Wise Old Bald Beaver you ask. You must remember the concept of the micro and he macro, as above so below. You heard me put this a different way recently in another thread when I spoke about worrying and identifying the stuff you can control. Well here it is my little brothers, you. Yup, you. You are the only thing you can control. So rather than focusing on changing what is wrong and trying to "make" change (which is beyond your control 'cus it's not you remember?) just be the change. Yup, be the change, if you see something wrong in others make the changes in yourself that you want to see in them. Before long your whats going on around you will match what is going on inside you. That, my little brothers, if 50 years of magic boiled down into one sweet little trick. No need for rituals, incense, and memorizing funny sounding words all you have to do is be the magic and the magic will happen around you.

So fuck Christ, and fuck his little war buddies Muhammad and Yaweh. This is the age of Aquarius my children and father is here to lead the way. Shed your fear and have hope and we will burn a bright new path for mankind that will shake the very stars someday.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Gave me the giggle factor. :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I couldn't come up with another one - and the insanely shit "wannabe hurricane Sandy" that has hit the UK (especially in my area) has meant I've been reading a lot of books and enjoyed time with Family.
    Liking the post there, TDR. I don't like any religious links with this time of year - just the fact I can chill while my family have time off work :)