From a drunkin atheist perspective

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Today is christmas <(Fuckyou spell check! Imaginary things don't deserve a capital letter) Anyways! For those of you who believe in the
christmas <(Fuckyou spell check! Imaginary things don't deserve a capital letter) Bullshit? "Merry fucking christmas" <(Fuckyou spell check! Imaginary things don't deserve a capital letter)
FTW! New years is the only shit that matters. christmas <(Fuckyou spell check! Imaginary things don't deserve a capital letter) is just another excuse to get wasted.
totseans live on! Fuck yeah!

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    It's a fucking depressing holiday anyway...
  • edited December 2012
    Whatever the fuck you just said

It's 2am and after many-a-christmas-drinking I went to get a greasy burger from the kebab shop. Then I texted a bunch of dudes (including my main homie RemadE, hold tight) and now I'm sitting here listening to some shitty D&B :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    Tell Ram D to get his ass in here and wish me a happy Yule.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Eh, I'm surrounded by chocolate on my bed. Munching away through a box of Pringle type crisps (sour cream and chive) lol
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    Whatever the fuck you just said

It's 2am and after many-a-christmas-drinking I went to get a greasy burger from the kebab shop with my majorly sexy and well endowed bestest friend ever, ThirdRock Then I texted a bunch of dudes (including my main homie RemadE, hold tight) and now I'm sitting here listening to some shitty D&B :thumbsup:

Fixed.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    ThirdRock has big tits?
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    ThirdRock has big tits?

They call me ThirdRockFromTheSun because I have two massive tits the size of planets...

...but they're not the same size...