Need a little help

forgotmypasswordforgotmypassword Semo-Regulars
edited February 2013 in Help and Suggestions
Hi dfg this is AngryOnion my hard drive died and took with it all my saved passwords.
I can't for the life off me remember what it was.
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Ahh dude that sucks :( I used to have a Norton something or other that used to recover stuff like that.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    I will Email the PW to your address on record.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    I will Email the PW to your address on record.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2012
    Thank you beaver.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Is that the new solid state that bombed out bro?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2012
    No the solid state one is what I'm using now.The one that crapped out was some old pos seagate.
    I also switched to linux mint for all my online activity.
    The only thing I use windows for is steam.and now steam supports linux:SBAN:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I back up all my important stuff like photos and documents on sugarsync ( same as dropbox) bro.
  • edited February 2013
    Hello, I decided to post this here since this thread seems to be along the same track as the OP.

I tried to reset my password with the email I thought I had on file here. The email was accepted and the prompt said I would receive an email with a reset code or some such. It has been a while since I submitted the request, unknown the exact amount of time, but for sure it has been more than 20 minutes. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way for me to prove who I am and have the whole account recovery process sped up. To make the process easier for both me and the staff here, I would like permission to register a second account so that we may converse and figure this out in private. From what I remember, duplicate accounts are frowned upon here, that is why I am asking for permission. Once I see a reply to this thread from a staff member saying I can make the second account, I will proceed and we can then get started. Thanks.

-Homer Jay Simpson