Dickhead Dog Owners

What is it with some people? They take their dogs out for a walk and let them shit all over the ground, without picking it up! Fuckers, I hope that one day, they walk through the route they walk their dogs on and stand in all that fresh turd. Anyway, I'm just annoyed as a dog has shat in my driveway :mad:

Has anyone else had bad experiences with dog doo-doo?

Comments

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

Has anyone else had bad experiences with dog doo-doo?

Nope. I'm always the one walking the dog. :D
  • edited September 2011
    Do you always pick up his turds, or are you one of those douchebags who just leaves it on the ground? :D
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2011
    I leave it for the lulz. Rather, I should say I used to. I haven't had a dog in a few years.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2011
    What I can't fucking stand is the hillbillies that feel the need to own six dogs and no fence. I just moved away from a rural area where my neighbor had four little rat terriers an airdale and a generic pit bull mix, needless to say those motherfuckers were in my trash everyday until I shot two of them.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    What fucks me off are the people who pick up their dog shit in a brightly coloured bag - then leave it right where said dog shat.
    Kinda defeats the purpose really.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2011
    You know I can honestly say I've never even seen someone pick up there dogs shit. Like not even once, everyone in the parks and stuff around here just walks off from it.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2011
    If I'm walking my dog in a highly public place I might pick his shit up. It depends on my mood really. I use little black bags. If his poop is runny I won't even bother. Fuck your driveway and fuck your shoes.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    OMG, no experience with dog poop (ew, lol) but my damn neighborhood is infested with excessively barking dogs. :angry: Goddamn neighbors will sit outside ignoring the dogs that are going nuts. WTF? :angry: This is a really nice neighborhood, too. Fuck the suburbs, one day I'm moving to the country to live on a farm.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    OMG, no experience with dog poop (ew, lol) but my damn neighborhood is infested with excessively barking dogs. :angry: Goddamn neighbors will sit outside ignoring the dogs that are going nuts. WTF? :angry: This is a really nice neighborhood, too. Fuck the suburbs, one day I'm moving to the country to live on a farm.

Dogs sound even worse when they get their vocal chords cut. They generally sound like a dying rooster getting fucked in the arse by a wild boar whilst vomiting screaming eagles.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    Dogs sound even worse when they get their vocal chords cut. They generally sound like a dying rooster getting fucked in the arse by a wild boar whilst vomiting screaming eagles.

Interesting...
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Arkansan wrote: »
    What I can't fucking stand is the hillbillies that feel the need to own six dogs and no fence. I just moved away from a rural area where my neighbor had four little rat terriers an airdale and a generic pit bull mix, needless to say those motherfuckers were in my trash everyday until I shot two of them.

I see....
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Anyway, I'm just annoyed as a dog has shat in my driveway :mad:
    Ahh...Nope! That wasn't a dog. Sorry bro. :(
    edited September 2011
    OMG, no experience with dog poop (ew, lol)

Actually, I take that back. A few weeks ago I was mowing the front yard & saw dog poop in it. :angry:
    edited September 2011
    Actually, I take that back. A few weeks ago I was mowing the front yard & saw dog poop in it. :angry:

Should have run over it.
    edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Should have run over it.

I did. Then a few days after that when I was looking out the window, I saw an unleashed dog roaming the neighborhood. If I saw it when I was driving, it would be a pancake. :)
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011

I thought young kids were supposed to like dogs?
    edited September 2011
    I thought young kids were supposed to like dogs?

I like well behaved dogs. There are none of those around here. :(:angry::(
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011
    I dont hate dogs i hate owners that do not know how to train dogs
    edited September 2011
    mandingo wrote: »
    I dont hate dogs i hate owners that do not know how to train dogs

Sure but it's easier to get away with killing the dog than the owner. ;)
    edited September 2011

I went ballistic on my neighbors the other day b/c they were letting their fucking excessively barking dogs go nuts. I can't walk in my fucking yard w/o being barked at. :angry: I have to go do yard work in a little bit so it'll be interesting to see if they say anything.
    edited September 2011
    My dog doesn't bark @ anyone unless they stand @ the fence and stare or go to walk onto the property. Also if she hears the gate open. Well she don't really bark, more growl and snarl than anything.
    edited September 2011
    Seemed appropriate for this thread.

O3K7A.gif
    edited September 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »

O3K7A.gif

Haha, wtf.
  • ihatedickheaddogownersihatedickheaddogowners Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2013
    If I'm walking my dog in a highly public place I might pick his shit up. It depends on my mood really. I use little black bags. If his poop is runny I won't even bother. Fuck your driveway and fuck your shoes.

You sound like another of those self-righteous dick head dog owners! I invite you and your dog to shit on my property! I will beat the shit out of you, and I will kill your dog and put its head on a pole! Do it pussy! I dare you!
    edited January 2013
    Really? Your first post is to bump a useless year old thread with an account name specifically chosen fr that purpose? That's not a good first impression....
  • edited January 2013
    Sounds a bit like something a dickhead dog owner would do...

I nearly stepped in a fresh looking doody the other day, I was walking across a field with a footpath and it was like avoiding fucking IEDs - the shits were blending into the ground and there was a lot of them.
    edited January 2013
    Earth is a toilet, we all poop in it.
    edited January 2013
    Where I live there's a few elderly dog walkers, and I hate (yes, strong word) hate it when they pick it up, bag it, tie it...and leave the bright coloured (or camouflaged minefield type) bag on the floor.

"But it's hard for them to bend over and pick it up!" people say to me.

If they can bend over to bag it, what more effort is it, aside from walking and carrying it which they are doing anyway, to a fucking bin?
    Seriously grates me.
    edited January 2013
    You can't change them so just make sure if you ever have a dog you are not like them.
    edited January 2013
    That's exactly what I've come to accept now. Picking up dog poop is something I loathe but have always done. It's just grim, but quite funny when you see all these different coloured poop bags lying along a bridleway or path lol. Should take a bingo-style sheet.
    edited January 2013
    Hmm Dog Shit Bingo....
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »

O3K7A.gif

Is it me or did he got a full erection after that Dog blew him?
    edited January 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Is it me or did he got a full erection after that Dog blew him?
    Now you mentioned it, I think you're right. He cracked a stand up. Perhaps the dog has no teeth. :confused: