All Day I Dose and Smoke... back in the temple again. ;)

soulblazersoulblazer Semo-Regulars
edited January 2013 in Spurious Generalities
Yeah, that was clever title for a welcome post.... ok not really. :P Heya fellow miscreants and drug consumers! Anyway, new username like a lot of you (I'm sure for some similar reasons lol) but it is good to see the site doing well, doesn't look half bad eitehr.,.. i mean w00t original totse theme for forum FTW! :D

anyway, shit what can I say... I think I registered on the old site circa 2k, so much useful info man... sigh, wish we could have it all back...but thats all for now will see ya around. :D

...now, to commence Sunday funday, ez all!

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2013
    There are three splinter communities from the old Totse. One is full of fail trolls. One is full of fail trolls. And this one is not full.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    soulblazer wrote: »
    Yeah, that was clever title for a welcome post.... ok not really. :P Heya fellow miscreants and drug consumers! Anyway, new username like a lot of you (I'm sure for some similar reasons lol) but it is good to see the site doing well, doesn't look half bad eitehr.,.. i mean w00t original totse theme for forum FTW! :D

anyway, shit what can I say... I think I registered on the old site circa 2k, so much useful info man... sigh, wish we could have it all back...but thats all for now will see ya around. :D

...now, to commence Sunday funday, ez all!

Welcome to .info bro :) Most of us on the board were at the original too, and we still got all the old Totse files to access I think if your interested in that. We're deciding on a new direction ourselves, so I hope you stay with us.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2013
    Welcome back mang. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Welcome :), you won't find the trollish Totse here but you will find a connected community.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Welcome aboard! :D always a home for old &T members here.