I need a new job,I need a new life.

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited May 2013 in Spurious Generalities
I'm fucking pissed off, Mad drunk and pissed.fuck off and get a life.
I hate you.
Hate is a strong term but I could care less.FUCK YOU and your mother.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2013
    Do you feel better now?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2013
    Sober now but still pissed.
    Why is it you can have money,a good wife, your own home,no bills too speak of and still be a crybaby.
    I must be a freaking nut job.Basically I hate my job, my boss is about the same age as me but he treats my like I'm a animal that can do tricks.
    I can do tricks but on MY TERMS.Yesterday he gave me a clutch job on a 2007 Mazda 6 at 1 in the afternoon and expected it done by 5.
    Now if this was a Mazda 3 or a RX-8 or anything else no problem,but too do a clutch in a 6 the whole sub frame has too be removed so it's like twice as much work.Needless to say it didn't get done by 5 and he was pissed that it was not finished.
    Could I have done it, Ya but I'm sick of busting my ass for a fucking pothead moron that does not understand anything.
    These greedy motherfuckers only want more and more you make them money hand over fist and they want more, I average over 10k a week parts and labor and get paid shit for it.
    I need a new job or start my own business.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    angryonion wrote: »
    Sober now but still pissed.
    Why is it you can have money,a good wife, your own home,no bills too speak of and still be a crybaby.
    I must be a freaking nut job.Basically I hate my job, my boss is about the same age as me but he treats my like I'm a animal that can do tricks.
    I can do tricks but on MY TERMS.Yesterday he gave me a clutch job on a 2007 Mazda 6 at 1 in the afternoon and expected it done by 5.
    Now if this was a Mazda 3 or a RX-8 or anything else no problem,but too do a clutch in a 6 the whole sub frame has too be removed so it's like twice as much work.Needless to say it didn't get done by 5 and he was pissed that it was not finished.
    Could I have done it, Ya but I'm sick of busting my ass for a fucking pothead moron that does not understand anything.
    These greedy motherfuckers only want more and more you make them money hand over fist and they want more, I average over 10k a week parts and labor and get paid shit for it.
    I need a new job or start my own business.

Starting your own business would be a BIG risk but it does pay off, I suggest doing your research, getting in with the part owners, making estimates and basically going to your job and actually working to learn, so you can run or start your own business. A lot goes on when you're doing everything yourself and honestly it's pay to have some sort of research and plan. I suck at auto work but I do know a thing or two about failing at businesses :). Planning, Research, Hard work and dedication bro.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2013
    sucks man. Staying with the same employer for more than a couple of years is generally bad policy.

I bet those mechanics that do emergency car repairs on site make good money. http://www.lubemobile.com.au/

maybe you can find a franchise to buy into...