Holy shit it's been a while.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited November 2013 in Help and Suggestions
HEY GUYS.

Well fuck me it's been a while. I see the old gal is still going. Don't worry I hadn't forgotten about you guys. Life has just been pretty shit for me the past year or so. Long story short, my Dad died so I've run out of parents. I'm now the billpayer but I don't have a job anymore so I'm collecting unemployment which I fear isn't enough to pay the bills. I haven't had a lot of time for internet but now everything is smoothing out I'll see if I can't make more room for my friends around the world!

So, how are you guys?

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Welcome back brother. Most of us are still around but it has been quiet lately.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2013
    TIME TO MAKE IT LOUD. I'm glad all is still well. Have I missed any large drama?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    TIME TO MAKE IT LOUD. I'm glad all is still well. Have I missed any large drama?

Must be my fucking lucky day, first RemadE and then you, fuck I should wish for something more. Goddamn it brother, it's fucking awesome to see the old family back. Hell it even motivates me to do more. I have been busy as fuck with life, but it paid out well. Don't worry about the website, as long as I am alive I will keep it running, if I die I will pass it on to you guys.

This is our home :)

Sorry to hear about your Dad, and it's very amazing of you to step up to the task and be the guy you are, I know unemployment problems are numerous there but I am sure we can all chip in and do something as a family. Regarding working, I am sure if you can spare some time, We can get the freelancing going. I know a lot more about it and I can easily help you out as well.

Regarding Drama,

funnily enough NONE.

I don't know what happened but we have reached a Zen state, everyone just knows everyone else. Hell I don't even recalling modding anyone. Trx100 has to leave for private reasons but we're still in touch via steam and twitter.

Goingnowhere is intouch via Skype, Dak via Forum and Radio! (fuck where are the Radio banners, I suck :().

But all in all, IT"S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK BROTHER!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2013
    Welcome back 3rd rock. I can't speak for anyone else but the changes in my life have been sweeping over the last 12 months. All for the better I might add.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2013
    Welcome back 3rd rock. I can't speak for anyone else but the changes in my life have been sweeping over the last 12 months. All for the better I might add.

I hope it's something to do with that woman you said you met I remember seeing a while back?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, ThirdRock and I are dupe accounts ;) fucking awesome seeing the old faces. Welcome back, bro :-)
    edited October 2013
    I hope it's something to do with that woman you said you met I remember seeing a while back?

That, one antique and one nearly antique Harley, VA Disability for life, and a whole new direction in my life.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    That, one antique and one nearly antique Harley, VA Disability for life, and a whole new direction in my life.

Nice one mate.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013

Now that's an outcome I'm happy to see :) glad the VA stuff finally got round to helping you out as I remember you were pretty frustrated with it back on TF2/Skype some time back :thumbsup:
    edited October 2013
    I still get frustrated with the VA in general but at least they are finally paying me some of what I deserve for the hell I have gone through. I only hope I can get my disability rating upped so I can get more of what I deserve.
  • Chippy1Chippy1 Regular
    edited November 2013
    Yeah welcome back 3rd rock :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    Chippy1 wrote: »
    Yeah welcome back 3rd rock :)
    If this is who I think it is, then I might be the luckiest guy alive today.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    If this is who I think it is, then I might be the luckiest guy alive today.
    Yep you got it Dfg! ..... It's Taylor Swift!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yep you got it Dfg! ..... It's Taylor Swift!

Time to make babies!
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2013
    Worst nightmare is back DFG hahaha