Can't sleep because of constant pissing

So I am losing countless hours of sleep due to the fact I still have a little in there and it is annoying. Any tips?

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    masturbate. It'll probably clear things up.
  • Diabeetus?
    Seriously, that could be a real medical issue. Or possibly kidney problems, George Lopez said that that was a constant problem for him, then he needed a new kidney, got one from his wife, fucked a bunch of hoes afterwards, and got divorced. So if it's kidney problems don't worry, just work on getting a compatible future ex-wife before it is too late.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2014
    As always, when in doubt ask: What would George Lopez do?
  • Drink lots of water, don't drink Caffeine as in Coffee or tea before bed or at least lets say 5 hours before bed time. You should see a difference, if the issues persists, get checked.

Putting a cork on it helps as well.

• As always, when in doubt ask: What would George Lopez do?
    Amen, hell, don't even wait when you're until you're in doubt. Just the other day I was driving and got to an intersection where I saw a stop sign and thought: What would George Lopez do?

Thank god that soccer mom didn't have a dash cam.
  • As always, when in doubt ask: What would George Lopez do?
    Amen, hell, don't even wait when you're until you're in doubt. Just the other day I was driving and got to an intersection where I saw a stop sign and thought: What would George Lopez do?

Thank god that soccer mom didn't have a dash cam.
    Did you floor the car or flicked her off.
  • I exited stage left like a muthafucka. Parents really should tell their kids to buckle up