I support you being topless provided you look like this hot ginger chick

Comments

• Damn, she does it so natural
  • Honestly, in America, it is hard to restrict a woman's right to go topless and support a man's right to. I support them all being topless, and I think things will sort themselves out.

As in, hot chicks will go topless, and ugly flabb-ohs won't for the most part. From time to time you will get the fat freak, but that is a small price to pay. And if they want to codify it, then they would have to charge all the lame dudes who walk around without their shirts on flexing and posing. Win win situation.
  • As long as I get to touch boobs and play with them, I am all the topless movement.
  • Dfg wrote: »
    As long as I get to touch boobs and play with them, I am all the topless movement.
    I'm for the topless movement all the time, as long as I can shame fat chicks. That will make the decent ones rise to the occasion.
  • True, that's why I use instagram to follow and support women as in cam girls.
    True, that's why I use instagram to follow and support women as in cam girls.

I've never done the camgirl thing, but the custom video thing can be interesting. It's an art though, to see how far you can push them. lol

• Try Snapchat, you will find girls getting naked just for attention and movie. I got few that I follow.
    Try Snapchat, you will find girls getting naked just for attention and movie. I got few that I follow.

Man, to be honest that isn't my scene. I prefer hardened whores. Or those who pretend to be....wait. We might not be talking about the same thing.

Snapchat is something I wouldn't take a picture of my asshole with, but I have. lol, fuck it, I don't like it. And if I can't make sure a "chick" doesn't have a dick, I can't fuck with it.

Like, honestly, I don't get it. I've got a few camwhores I somewhat follow/followed, and I'm working on what I'd like to call "The Purge" as far as camwhore "does and don'ts."

I don't claim to be a kind man. Just a fair man.