Alternative to Bittorrent

edited October 2014 in Tech & Games
Is... The Freenet. Actual anonymity, and its harder for Faggot ISPs like Comcast to track.
the end is near, lol

Comments

• VPN + Private Tracker

VPN + SeedBox

VPN + Freenet

I am fine with using VPN for torrent download atm. It works for me, although it's not really required for me.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    I've heard great things about usenet ( which is basically direct downloading) never used it. I stick with torrents for the speed mainly.

Freenet Is security st the price of speed.
  • Can anybody hook me up with a torrent VPN? My ISP (Comcast) got the three strike rule in place. Thanks
  • Airvpn.org I use it, unlimited downloads
  • Honestly, I think that internet access should and would be akin to clean water access, however there are companies which pervert our system and prevent that from happening.

Literally, if you live in America, these faggot ass companies have injunctions set so that municipalities which installed fiber optics cannot access said fiber optics because it would be "Unfair" for competitition.

I know a decent amount of people, and if every person I knew, and every person they knew, with any money, had the option of having unlimited, hispeed internet, for small-medium amortized fees over 2-4 years (or larger fees over 1 or less), and then some chump change for access and upkeep, then they would.

The problem is criminals have swayed our system.

I don't use much of anything nowadays, back in the day my all time favorite was called "magesy" and it had many direct download sites. And I fucked up a large portion of the programs with modern antiviral software.
  • And honestly, FUCK COMCAST. I would literally throw a firebomb at their property if I saw it. I hate them that much, and ALL AMERICANS SHOULD. You need to stand up and make a difference in your community, sir. Somewhere, there has to be a comcast network which you can destroy, and you should. FUCK THEM. From the bottom of my goddamned heart.
  • Fuck Comcast, wait for Google Fiber!
  • I apologize, I may have let the worst side of myself get the better during this nonsense discussion. Sometimes the passion over rides the reason, sometimes we just FUCKING HATE COMCAST so much it leaks over into our better judgement. Sometimes we can't not hate them.
  • Yeah, I know I have heard tales of Comcast being fucking cunts to users, your outburst is warranted.
  • And honestly, FUCK COMCAST. I would literally throw a firebomb at their property if I saw it. I hate them that much, and ALL AMERICANS SHOULD. You need to stand up and make a difference in your community, sir. Somewhere, there has to be a comcast network which you can destroy, and you should. FUCK THEM. From the bottom of my goddamned heart.

Technically poor, Comcast offers it for 10 bucks, the lowest price I would of played for normal ISP wod be 30. I'm "middle class" and I needed internet. Does any one got tips to secure my data from Comcast?