Netflix movie worth watching

I LOVE the Judge dredd movie, I think it is fuckin awesome, and I hate pussy movies. Try that shit
Tagged:

Comments

• JD! Seen it, hope their is another one as well. I think I reviewed the film. I am sure I did.
  • Random update: "Face/Off" is on Netflix. Sometimes I like watching random dumb shit that really hooked me, and this fills that really stupid criteria.

Seriously, I can't be the only person here who likes retarded action movies, hell I love the bad acting.

"Nose bone in the brain!"
  • I watch random movies from time to time, I do love stupid action, I just watched Hercules yesterday it was MEH at best tbh.
  • Dfg wrote: »
    I watch random movies from time to time, I do love stupid action, I just watched Hercules yesterday it was MEH at best tbh.

Yeah man, interesting story about that Hercules movie: The guy who wrote a good bit of the base material that that particular take on Hercules came from, and who worked for the publishers that got paid for it, died in poverty and asked that his name never got attached to the project, EVER, although it was for a time.

Check it out.

I'm a comic book fan, I'm glad that movie was meh. Fuck em.

That Judge Dredd movie was the fucking Bee's Knees, I wish I had saw it when it was in theatres. Movies have been going downhill for a while, but I believe the MPAA and the fags in their employ have hit a new low, and it will reflect.