Introduce Yourself

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2013
    Herro, wras up bornkillra?
    I:heart: u wonnnng time den nooo seee. :(
  • pawl1990pawl1990 Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2013
    Howdy, here I am, a lurker/browser of TotSE since I was about ten. You might guess when that was from my username... Keen to be involved in an online community, I might post only after I've had a few drinks, though.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2013
    MMM I just love the smell of alt in the morning...
    edited April 2013
    pawl1990 wrote: »
    Howdy, here I am, a lurker/browser of TotSE since I was about ten. You might guess when that was from my username... Keen to be involved in an online community, I might post only after I've had a few drinks, though.
    Sup pawl? Welcome home dude.
  • pawl1990pawl1990 Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2013
    Cheers, bornkiller, nice to be acknowledged. NZ, for the win, by the way.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2013
    pawl1990 wrote: »
    NZ, for the win, by the way.

This. Welcome to Totseans bro.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    Hello,

My name is David Smith. I am new in this forum. It is a good platform for discussion on various topics.

Thanks & Regards

Welcome good to see new blood, what are you mostly interested in?
  • panthraxpanthrax Regular
    edited October 2013
    Hey guys. Just started posting here after Dfg fixed my account (thanks again).

I'm panthrax, some of you may remember me. I joined &TOTSE back in 2001. Was a drug addict for almost a decade with intravenous heroin and crack cocaine being my drugs of choice, went to prison for a few years, and now I'm out and trying to live clean (although I do enjoy getting drunk from time to time. :p )

Here recently I've been the administrator over on Zoklet.net, but that place was becoming too negative for my tastes so I decided to jump ship and came over here to give this community a try.

It's kinda nice being able to start fresh within the same general &T community. I hope to come to like this place, it's too early to tell right now.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2013
    Word. I'm back fucktards. You know you missed me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2013
    Another good day!
    edited December 2013
    panthrax wrote: »

I'm panthrax, some of you may remember me. I joined &TOTSE back in 2001. Was a drug addict for almost a decade with intravenous heroin and crack cocaine being my drugs of choice, went to prison for a few years, and now I'm out and trying to live clean (although I do enjoy getting drunk from time to time. :p )

Here recently I've been the administrator over on Zoklet.net, but that place was becoming too negative for my tastes so I decided to jump ship and came over here to give this community a try.

It's kinda nice being able to start fresh within the same general &T community. I hope to come to like this place, it's too early to tell right now.

I realise this reply may be a little late but fuck yeah! I know you! :thumbsup:

Word. I'm back fucktards. You know you missed me.

I missed the way you shuddered when you came hard ..... (nohomo)
  • KentKent Acolyte
    edited June 2014
    Community!

It's been a few crazy years...

It's so great to see DFG and others keeping the Totsean spirit alive! I was never a major poster on either of the forums, however I had always appreciated the contributions made by the community. I'm glad to say that I'll be a regular on the forum once again.

It's good to be back! :bananadance::CDANCE::woohoo:
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2014
    hello superman
    edited June 2014
    Sup,sup Kent. Gd 2 c u bak. :BOING:
  • AdmiralMcAAerAdmiralMcAAer Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2014
    Hello, I am AdmiralMcAAer. Once I quit drinking a dickload I was transferred over to the InterNavy and promoted.
    edited June 2014
    Welcome to both of you.
    edited June 2014
    Welcome AdmiralMcAAer. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2014
    Welcome all, keep in mind I am currently stuck in papers and we have a major schedule to work on.

SO EXPECT TONS OF CHANGES and updates in July.
  • ExtantExtant Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2014
    Good day, my name is Extant; Ext for short if you would prefer.
    May contribute as much as possible if anything chemistry related arises, otherwise I will look in your windows at night.

Totse was fun...lets see where this site leads to.
    edited June 2014
    Extant wrote: »
    May contribute as much as possible if anything chemistry related arises, otherwise I will look in your windows at night.

Welcome mate. Anything chemistry related would be awesome. Its an interesting topic.
    edited June 2014
    G'day. We're changing everything tomorrow., I think... Fucking Timezones.

Have a good day.
    edited July 2014
    Extant wrote: »

Sup dude! :thumbsup:
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    Moo?
    From a kiwi's perspective.....baaa,baaa,baaa,baaa,baaahHHHHhhhhhhh.
    edited July 2014
    bornkiller wrote: »
    From a kiwi's perspective.....baaa,baaa,baaa,baaa,baaahHHHHhhhhhhh.

this
    edited July 2014
    Hobbit wrote: »
    Is that a threat? oh I am really scared...:LOL: and excuse me what kind of welcome is that from a moderator anyway? Please I am not a kid, you cant say anything to me that will bother me one bit !!!

Thin skin?
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2014
    Nevermind. Apparently I'm an idiot who forgot I made a profile here like forever ago and just remembered my info for it.
    ^^^ Your show about celebrities losing their virginity was cringe worthy and creepy.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    I'm more into the yogurt commercials myself.
  • Hey, welcome. Not sure about the BLTC crowd they lurk whenever they can, feel free to start a fire or something.
  • Welcome Kotimezx, good to see you here.
  • anyone active? just joined. I prefer this site to the other alts because they all have shit names, this one is better.

Was remember &totse back in the day and I got all emotional and nostalgic. *sigh*

Well, we're here. Will be here for a long time. So, welcome, and please feel free at home. Post whatever is on your mind and just have fun.

I just kick started project totse.

http://totse.totseans.com/

More things coming soon. (sort of stuck with work and uni)
  • AWESOME, welcome. Feel free to talk, do whatever you feel like.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    I share my birthday with Britney Spears. I have also shaved my head once. With a razor, yes. WELCOME ME!
  • Welcome shaved Britney spears!
  • panthrax wrote: »

Everyone knows panthrax...

Hi i'm psycho, you probably know me from Zoklet.
  • Oh hai Psycho!
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    Well, hey now. What have you kids been up to?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Tis PACO! Just fapping and work mate.
  • Today is supposed to be my yearly visit to this forum and I can't log in to my old account because my old account has been changed by the administrator and I have to reset the password and I forgot the email even when I remembered the password.

Oh well, sup guys, long time no see.
    hey!! Good to see you again. What's been happening?
  • It's been good I guess, but time sure does flies, I just realize rdfrn is gone.
    Posting in zoklet feels just like yesterday. So, where's everybody now?
    Nowhere. It's the end of the road I think. 
    edited July 2015

Today is supposed to be my yearly visit to this forum and I can't log in to my old account because my old account has been changed by the administrator and I have to reset the password and I forgot the email even when I remembered the password.

Oh well, sup guys, long time no see.

Woah! Good to see ya dude. (Even though I can't really physically see you, that would be just creepy). What you been up 2? (Now I sound as intrusive as facebook & google)
    I remember your handle from rdfn. Hi.
    My name Darth Beaver The Dark Rodent and I approve this message.
    Hi Darth Beaver!!! & how long has it been since your last drink?

bornkiller wrote: »
    Hi Darth Beaver!!! & how long has it been since your last drink?
    What time is it?