If an Asian Market opens nearby..

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Take Advantage of their low security.

I've been to dozens of Asian Supermarkets and i find out that..

1) Some are family owned
2) little to no investments in security.

There are some stores that have cameras with the monitor in the front desk. This is a bad way to secure anyones goods if there was a busy day.

However, I have stolen several teas bags as a taste test, i have stolen ALOT of prepared food, i have stolen small fruits and pocket snacks.

Many of the asian supermarkets require you to get a box, fill it with prepared food, and then stand in line to purchase. When the line is busy, just step out, sit down for a while, and nibble on the food and then just walk out.

Employees are either
A) bringing more merch to the sales floor
B) cashiering, or
C) cleaning each isle.
There is no specific role that watches each isle every time for thieves so it's easy to pocket shit,

unlike Target, which i have worked there, and there are people who are called "undercover cops" who dress normally, but lurk the store. Not allowed to talk to them or say hi. but they check to see what people are doing in each isle. DON'T STEAL FROM TARGET. They have some serious security and walkie talkies and police that are hired to take down people.

There is no security at the exit/entrance of the store but a sign that says "DO NOT STEAL with a bunch of consequences."

So if you are a petty thief, go to an asian super market, check out it's security, and you will realize that its fucking easy.

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    if you steal from a paki over here and get caught they will send all their little shit colored offsprings round to your house and smash your bones/windows
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm Asian and I go to Asian markets all the time so I can vouch for this. But I don't steal anything cause Asians are nice to Asians. If you're a nigga or cracka and the lady behind the meat counter pissed you off, I'm not going to stop you.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    where do you originate from mayberry

i hate it when people say asian... thats a whole fucking continent

just say paki or china man ffs then i wouldnt have had to ask the first question
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I live near 2 chinese markets, few blocks away. They have no vigilance, and some of their cameras are toys. I remember following a couple of the wiring and it ended up stuck to a wall, cut off. Because of their shitass security it's so easy to take stuff.

Purchase a very lost cost item, $1.00 bag of chips and ask for a bag, they'll usually bag it and there's no reason to ask for one.

Come back the next day and grab a basket, fill it with goods. Ramen noodles, tea, ice cream, w/e. Go to a blind spot, usually the veggie section and dump all of it in the supermarket bag. Walk a couple of aisles down to check if anyone's following you.

Go around the store and leave.

And yeah, Asians, specifically chinks are the ones bring businesses down. They come with the shit and sell everything 1/2 the value it's supposed to be sold. 6 poland spring bottles for $1.00 and it's COLD. Fucking assholes.
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    where do you originate from mayberry

i hate it when people say asian... thats a whole fucking continent

just say paki or china man ffs then i wouldnt have had to ask the first question

Well OP said Asian supermarket so I made a general statement about the majority of Asians. We East Asians don't consider sand nigs to be azn.

Anyways, my ancestor's boat originated from a Chink shipyard.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Well OP said Asian supermarket so I made a general statement about the majority of Asians. We East Asians don't consider sand nigs to be azn.

Anyways, my ancestor's boat originated from a Chink shipyard.

i like chink girls

what do you think of them? do you find them more attractive than any other race?
    edited July 2010
    i like chink girls

what do you think of them? do you find them more attractive than any other race?

Of course. I don't know if it's whether I actually do or if it's cemented into me from birth by the culture. The biggest problem is that when azn girls are ugly, they are fugly ugly. Plus asian girls are the only people who can do that stupid V sign while looking cute. But I'm still going to punch them after they're done taking that stupid camwhore picture.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    can you show me a pic of a hot chink doing this V sign thing you talk of
    edited July 2010
    can you show me a pic of a hot chink doing this V sign thing you talk of

Judging from where you live, I thought this one would be appropriate ;)

sexy-asian-girls-posing-poses-fob-peace-sign-62-570x850.jpg
    edited July 2010
    You mean dueces/deuces?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    yea shes hot id deffo lick her ass
  • edited July 2010
    yea shes hot id deffo lick her ass

QFTMFT Nigguh.

Fucking an asian is on my bucket list. :rolleyes:
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's like this at most mom and pop stores. But be careful, they are also the ones with the shotgun under the counter.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm Asian and I go to Asian markets all the time so I can vouch for this. But I don't steal anything cause Asians are nice to Asians. If you're a nigga or cracka and the lady behind the meat counter pissed you off, I'm not going to stop you.

Thereare a couple of asian supermarkets around me but they do have heavy security for some bloody reason

Also asians are bad drivers
    edited July 2010
    Thereare a couple of asian supermarkets around me but they do have heavy security for some bloody reason

Also asians are bad drivers

orly? No shit.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    It's like this at most mom and pop stores. But be careful, they are also the ones with the shotgun under the counter.

NIGGA, is this look like compton to you?
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    NIGGA, is this look like compton to you?

Maybe.
    edited July 2010
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    His face is amazingly awesome funny.