Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Ahhh, yes, yesssss ..... good times indeed. I remember browsing "he we do not speak of"s various online profiles. There was some funny shit in some of it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    The best part about him was he can make anyone else look good by comparison.
    Where is ol spectral retardo hangin out now???
    bornkiller wrote: »
    He's over at a place Lanny started in July when rdfn was shut down after about a 4 month run.

http://niggasin.space/member/8-spectral

Of course upon discovering this I was obligated to make this account.

http://niggasin.space/member/324-spectral

But I have to say Lanny has taken a novel approach. There are no mods or staff other than him. The only real rules are no CP or any other illegal content that could wind Lanny in a bind. There's no rules against alts, shitposting, or even PI. His take on PI is if you aren't smart enough to keep your PI private he's not going to clean up your mess. This hands off approach to rules eliminates the rules lawyers and at the same time takes the wind out of the sails of those who break rules just to challenge authority.
    Lanny has taken a step outside the box. I kinda like his take on private data leaks "If you're dumb enough to put it online then it ok here" (or something along those lines) I can sort of agree with that! A one staff forum though is pretty ambitious and not to mention optimistic if it takes off. However I really like the dudes attitude and hope it does work out. It'd be interesting to see how it eventuates.
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    He's over at a place Lanny started in July when rdfn was shut down after about a 4 month run.

http://niggasin.space/member/8-spectral

Of course upon discovering this I was obligated to make this account.

http://niggasin.space/member/324-spectral

But I have to say Lanny has taken a novel approach. There are no mods or staff other than him. The only real rules are no CP or any other illegal content that could wind Lanny in a bind. There's no rules against alts, shitposting, or even PI. His take on PI is if you aren't smart enough to keep your PI private he's not going to clean up your mess. This hands off approach to rules eliminates the rules lawyers and at the same time takes the wind out of the sails of those who break rules just to challenge authority.

Hahah pretty sure that's what we have here and it's even more loose bro. but good for him.
  • Is it more laxed? I haven't been here in a while but last I checked we didn't allow PI posting. Either way, glad that fucker is gone seemingly for good.
  • Is it more laxed? I haven't been here in a while but last I checked we didn't allow PI posting. Either way, glad that fucker is gone seemingly for good.

Pretty sure if someone posted it, we would remove it but don't think ban would work. Plus it's mostly for compliance sake anyway.
    *******PI ALERT*******

Dfg is a Paki in the Philippines.
    *******PI ALERT*******

Dfg is a Paki in the Philippines.
    Umm,umm,umm, ummmmm ...... BANNNT him Dfg

On a serious note we now refer to him as a Filistani because he's boning the locals..

edited September 2015
    Pakipino

Peter piper picked a peck of Pakipinos.
  • Filistani..omg I am going to use that, PakiPINO OH COME ON!
    Did I mention that the peck of Pakipinos Peter Piper Picked were pickled.
    Did I mention that the peck of Pakipinos Peter Piper Picked were pickled.

Oh that's just great! Now I;m fuckin hungry ....:-(