TRX100

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
What ever became of him?

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2015
    Asked to change his handle for personal reasons.. The internet has a long memory and all that..

He's currently into infosec stuff.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    Does he still post?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Does he still post?

Yeah! This ^
    Nope. He's on twitter though..
    twitter? Oh ma gawd he's conformed to societal social needs. NooOOOoooo!
    edited August 2015
    Sigh, another one bites the dust

What about third rock?
    The only people that are here are: Me, You, Dfg, BK and DAK + a few transients.
    I think a lot of them decided facebook and irl was the only social supplement they needed. It's a shame really because they leave us with the task of fighting the dragon alone and taking with them the only means to defeat it .... the magic sword of zendor. :-(
    Meh. fuck it. I just hang out here, There's no use trying to actively get people, we're here if they're interested.
    Meh. fuck it. I just hang out here, There's no use trying to actively get people, we're here if they're interested.
    True. I don't have much online social interaction except for this place. I hate failbook, twitter and any other form of social networking online that feeds the pockets of corporates and conforms to political demands.

I have 7 friends on Failbook and 6 of them are me.
  • Ish, I got Instagrm, Twitter, Fb, Reddit, and other shizzle but I still come here since my real homies hang out here.
    6 multiple accounts? You farmville must be quite industrious by now. :-D
    bornkiller wrote: »
    6 multiple accounts? You farmville must be quite industrious by now. :-D
    The true story is, there was a local pedophile who had a Facebook page related to his business which allowed me multiple opportunities to f*** him out of every event he hoped to MC in a motorcycle community in my area. I made the account purposely to distance myself for anyone who might actually know me and one person thought it might be fun to help me f*** his business.

• The true story is, there was a local pedophile who had a Facebook page related to his business which allowed me multiple opportunities to f*** him out of every event he hoped to MC in a motorcycle community in my area. I made the account purposely to distance myself for anyone who might actually know me and one person thought it might be fun to help me f*** his business.

You're my fucking hero.
    The true story is, there was a local pedophile who had a Facebook page related to his business which allowed me multiple opportunities to f*** him out of every event he hoped to MC in a motorcycle community in my area. I made the account purposely to distance myself for anyone who might actually know me and one person thought it might be fun to help me f*** his business.

You're my fucking hero.

Dut dut dut dut Dut dut Da!