This hits home, so many feels

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    "This video is no longer available because the Youtube account associated with this video has been terminated"

Youtube BANTUM bru.
  • God dammit.
    Outta curiosity what was the subject behind it. Must be out there for youtube to justify a ban
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    Outta curiosity what was the subject behind it. Must be out there for youtube to justify a ban
    I think it was some tear jerker video. Not sure I will look for it, it was a Thai Ad for sure about an insurance company.

Dfg wrote: »
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I think it was some tear jerker video. Not sure I will look for it, it was a Thai Ad for sure about an insurance company.

It would'a been better if the daughter woke up to discover she had become a deaf mute because of the blood transfusion from her father. Oh sweet poetic justice for being so shallow.
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    Dfg wrote: »
    bornkiller wrote: »

It would'a been better if the daughter woke up to discover she had become a deaf mute because of the blood transfusion from her father. Oh sweet poetic justice for being so shallow.
    Actually that would be very cute and adorable in a very sinister way.