How many people you think are watching us?

On this site how many people you think are spooks are spook spawns. Not the people signed up necessarily but people looking around.

My profile has almost 40 views already. Which is strange to me. I hardly ever look at people's profiles and there are only like 5 people here in the community it seems.

Are people able to view profiles while not being logged in? I'm almost freakingm positive anything that has anything to do with the temple has an assigned task force.

Drunk paranoid rambling out -Wombat

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2015
    We avaerage about 3000 page views a day. Mostly from bots. A new (legitimate, non spam) user signs up every week or so, but never post.
  • Yeah I figured most of them were bots but normally you have to be a user to view profiles I thought. I just thought it was weird seeing my profile view so high here on an otherwise quiet site.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Now it has "almost 41" because after reading this post I went in and had a look at your profile before signing in for teh lulz.
  • 37. I figured it would be at 40 by the time you read this at this rate lol
    Gen_Why wrote: »
    37. I figured it would be at 40 by the time you read this at this rate lol
    Whats the count so far?
    scared-smiley-emoticon.gif
    That's not so bad I suppose. Imagine the results on mainstream social media like failbook for example. The bot tracking on there would be like woah.
    I remember searching for something totse related back in the old temple days, and came across some US monitoring of the most searched websites by islamic threats. Guess who came in the top 10? .... You got it, Totse!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy! If we're not being monitored by legal influence now, we sure as hell were then.....But then again.....maybe they haven't let us go. :-(
  • I imagine we all picked up files by now somehow or another.
    Ohhh, oh, kool-aid red, kool-aid red!!!!11!!!1
  • FEMA camp blue is for pussies
    True dat, and the name kool-aid don't sound as faggot as fema-camp
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    11 Shepherds, 427 sheep, 3 goats, and a camel.
    11 Shepherds, 427 sheep, 3 goats, and a camel.
    The 427 sheep would be me and the 3 goats and one camel would be Dfg

• I wouldn't put it past them to still be paying a little attention to anything &T related if we were being watched because of Islamic searching before. I highly doubt, however, that we are anywhere near the top of their list of priorities. They have much bigger things to worry about than our tight little group.
    edited October 2015
    I wouldn't put it past them to still be paying a little attention to anything &T related if we were being watched because of Islamic searching before. I highly doubt, however, that we are anywhere near the top of their list of priorities. They have much bigger things to worry about than our tight little group.
    It wouldn't surprise me if the "five eyes alliance" where the ones putting all the totse related sites down. Online social engineering is one of their main traits & we've been known to have political views that take steps outside of our governments comfort levels.

Here's what I'm talkin about.

8cmLtcG.png

xOvej05.png

GSLbVnI.png

sxw3cNP.png

It's really kind of a cool tool when you think about it. They could cause havoc on a country just by using social networking as a medium, and all they'd need to do is troll the fuck out of forums, facebook, IRC, twitter, etc. After accumulating enough gullible idiots, they'd just need to send someone into the thick of it to insight a riot..... Eygpt and Iran are a great example of the process in action.

• I think the U.S. Congress gave up on their Cuban Twitter idea not long ago. This info is unsurprising. I forgot the number of contractors and government agencies that work with the NSA but it's dumbfounding. I wouldn't mind being a payed troll. Easy money. Kind of. Might be hard work operating hundreds of sock puppet accounts manually.
    I think the U.S. Congress gave up on their Cuban Twitter idea not long ago. This info is unsurprising. I forgot the number of contractors and government agencies that work with the NSA but it's dumbfounding. I wouldn't mind being a payed troll. Easy money. Kind of. Might be hard work operating hundreds of sock puppet accounts manually.
    Getting paid to troll does kind of sound like a dream job but I think there's a bit more to it than just trolling.
    nAArLeZ.png