Who knew that a mates GF could be such a asspain

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited November 2015 in Spurious Generalities
Long story short, a good mate of mine found out that his girlfriend of 6 months is pregnant. To be honest im not surprised as they have a pregnancy scare at least once a month as she is fucking hopeless with life in general let alone taking the pill. My girlfriend gets a text from her today as she is at her parents recovering from knee surgery while he is here at uni with the rest of us, telling her and I that we need to stop him from smoking weed and cigarettes now that she is pregnant (which i find funny as she smoked more than he did anyway). To be honest, he is stressed out only being 20 and with a baby on the way which is going to fuck up his degree while having her cunt mother breathing down his back at the same time. Strange thing is, that her family is pretty well off and she has 25,000 GBP in a bank account which would work out at around 50K NZ if she converted it, and she is making him save what little money he gets from the government to study.

Poor bastard, he wanted to get rid of her and now he is stuck with the bitch. At least he can continue to come around to me and my girlfriends place to smoke and get shit off his chest without her finding out I guess.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Some questions just need to be asked. Were they planning for a child? If no: why didn't they do all the precautionary shit to begin with? .... And my all time favorite: It's not MINE is it :-( ????
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    nope, was a complete accident. Sounds like she hated condoms yet always forgot to take the pill. Possibly bro, pale white, skinny blonde aussie chick sound familiar to ya?
  • Man, I get scared by that as well. If I have a GF, I give them two options, A) Take the Pill B) Get the injection. Hell, the regular girls I fuck, I use withdrawal method and keep taps on their periods. If they miss, they get the abortion treatment. If I want to keep them around, they get the injection or take the pill.

No, if's or butts. Having a long term partner without pills or injection, IS JUST A BIG NO man.
  • Not sure what this injection thing is but if anyone talks about late term abortion like it's totally cool I tend to get really depressed. I never did one myself. Some random chic I banged from time to time, claimed her A2B emergency pill didn't work, she got an abortion, (didn't tell me about it,) and asked me for money because that one didn't take. I hope she was just scamming me money. Either way I gave her some to have another real quick like.
    The thing i can't get over is how naive she is about the whole thing. She is barely 6 weeks and she is already out buying baby stuff. Even my mates mother who is a nurse has tried to tell her that there is so much that could go wrong. Given that she is a heavy user of weed and alcohol, she is tiny as fuck and is bipolar not to mention being pumped full of morphine and anesthetics from her surgery 2 weeks ago, its highly likely that something could potentially happen.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Possibly bro, pale white, skinny blonde aussie chick sound familiar to ya?
    I can't help but picture a reasonably fine lookin bish who checks all the boxes until she opens her mouth and produces an accent like choppa but with a higher frequency pitch. Ya know?
    Thats the one bro. Talks just as much shit too lol.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    There's no helping some women. They're just hellbent on destroying their lives (and everyone around them) with their own hands. No logic or reason can stop it.
  • There's no helping some women. They're just hellbent on destroying their lives (and everyone around them) with their own hands. No logic or reason can stop it.

You don't get much pussy, huh moron?