Did you really fucking delete my thread in this dead ass forum?

Seriously, you deleted my thread in this forum that is dead? Fucking morons...

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2015
    You're the one replying to 5 year old threads as if they happened yesterday dickhead.

You're also a whiny sensitive shit. Get over yourself - it's just the internet no one cares.
  • Look up what no one means, moron. Where did I say they happened yesterday, moron? Perhaps this shit hole wouldn't be a wasteland if threads weren't deleted by cunts like yourself, moron. What is hilarious is you're the one whining, moron.
  • What was deleted? Was it pron? Can I see?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Gen_Why wrote: »
    What was deleted? Was it pron? Can I see?
    COOL CLOCK KID

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2015
    It was a "this forum is dead" thread.

Also, I didn't actually delete it. I moved it to "Not in MY forum" (where it belongs). I just didn't feel like explaining it to the shitface OP.
  • We need a thread to remind us that? What an ass burger
  • It was a "this forum is dead" thread.

Also, I didn't actually delete it. I moved it to "Not in MY forum" (where it belongs). I just didn't feel like explaining it to the shitface OP.

Where it belongs according to who, you the insecure moron? Instead of saying you moved the thread you decided to bitch like a drippy cunt, huh moron? Insecure morons sure do crack me up.

• Gen_Why wrote: »
    We need a thread to remind us that? What an ass burger

There isn't anything to gain by kissing his ass on a dead forum, moron.
  • I've already diagnosed you as an aspie based on the posts I've seen you make. Make what you will of that.
  • Gen_Why wrote: »
    I've already diagnosed you as an aspie based on the posts I've seen you make. Make what you will of that.

So you can diagnose someone as "an aspie" based off how many posts again, moron? Exactly, you have no expertise in anything relating to psychology or neurology, moron.
  • CarbonB stop trolling it isn't working. You thread got moved, big deal. It's just random bits on the Internet. It doesn't matter. Chill.
  • Dfg wrote: »
    CarbonB stop trolling it isn't working. You thread got moved, big deal. It's just random bits on the Internet. It doesn't matter. Chill.

You have no idea what trolling means, huh moron? Learn grammar, moron. I am chill, moron. Kissing ass will get your nowhere on this dead forum, moron.
  • CarbonB wrote: »
    Dfg wrote: »
    CarbonB stop trolling it isn't working. You thread got moved, big deal. It's just random bits on the Internet. It doesn't matter. Chill.

You have no idea what trolling means, huh moron? Learn grammar, moron. I am chill, moron. Kissing ass will get your nowhere on this dead forum, moron.

???
  • edited December 2015
    Dfg wrote: »
    ???

Let me know what you don't understand and I'll explain it to you, moron.

• edited January 2016
    Moderation is so 2015, which is why you should post on masterchan which has no rules, or if you want a less chaotic experience you should come to Lanny's forum and hang out with all the cool kids. www.niggasin.space Only rule is no cp which is tragic in and of itself but the people and content make up for it.
  • Moderation is so 2015, which is why you should post on masterchan which has no rules, or if you want a less chaotic experience you should come to Lanny's forum and hang out with all the cool kids. www.niggasin.space Only rule is no cp which is tragic in and of itself but the people and content make up for it.

Ah they improved the theme, nice.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I kinda like the makeover psycho. Just needs some coloration changes more relative to the overall theme and you got yourselves a winner. ;)
  • edited May 2016
    Moron...
    this kid really likes that word.
    He must have just learnt it.
    some of his post almost every line has moron in it.
    haha grow up kid...
    Get over your ass hurt and go huff some raid.
    Who cares you posted a pointless thread and it got moved... Wah