ATTN: Dfg (srs question)

Do they still sell a lot of flip phones in Pakistan? I know you're not living there anymore, but I am going there hopefully next year in January (insha'Allah).

The reason I'm asking is because I love flip phones, they're really dope. I recently bought one but it's not really the one that I want. I want a Motorola razr or something that resembles it, or whatever.

Do you know if they sell those there? And if they do, are they new? As in.. are they packaged? Or is it all just used phones that are getting resold?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Flip phones, yep they have it. But only second hand ones, or unless Samsung finally launches there flip phones. But good luck in PK mate, which city will you plunder?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Duck Me! Most of these flip phones here are a shit load more expensive than some of the new smart phones.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchResults.aspx?searchString=flip+phone&type=Search&searchType=344&user_region=100&user_district=0&condition=new

I kinda like flip phones as well because they're fuck'n more robust than any smart phone. (Never fucked a flip phone by accident but smart phones are accident prone) What I really want is an old brick phone, but in digital. Now how retro bad ass would that be?
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    Duck Me! Most of these flip phones here are a shit load more expensive than some of the new smart phones.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchResults.aspx?searchString=flip+phone&type=Search&searchType=344&user_region=100&user_district=0&condition=new

I kinda like flip phones as well because they're fuck'n more robust than any smart phone. (Never fucked a flip phone by accident but smart phones are accident prone) What I really want is an old brick phone, but in digital. Now how retro bad ass would that be?

Flip phone were the shit, although I don't mind my new smartphone though.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    Dfg: Just second hand ones? Dang. There goes my hope of finding a brand new Motorola razr flip phone. Second hand phones are gross. I know Pakistani salesmen are fucking douchebags so they're gonna be like "These are completely brand new, sir." (But then in Urdu, don't know how to write it in latin letters.)

I'll be in Rawalpindi, Lahore and Dina. Maybe Karachi and Islamabad too. Where did you live in Pakistan?

bornkiller: Yeah, flip phones are hella expensive! At least the cool ones. And they most likely are second hand phones as well, so you're paying a lot of money for a used product. I recently bought a flip phone but it's pretty fragile, it's made out of plastic.
  • Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. But I am sure you can find brand new ones.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    They sell them new in NZ. Those flip phones on that link I posted are new phones and one one of our department franchise sell em new as well. Who woulda thunk! ..... I'm gonna get me one of those retro bad boiz.
  • bornkiller wrote: »
    They sell them new in NZ. Those flip phones on that link I posted are new phones and one one of our department franchise sell em new as well. Who woulda thunk! ..... I'm gonna get me one of those retro bad boiz.
    Damn Retro envy right here mate.