Best Current Totse Clone:

CloudcatCloudcat Regular
edited December 2018 in Spurious Generalities
Post on Lanny’s site https://niggasin.space

Yes that’s a real URL lol.

It’s where the remaining totse member are. We need the old totse spirit back, Lanny’s site is the closest approximation out there right now, but it’s not a highly visible web space so it takes a while for people to find. Spread the word.

We got a bunch of the old members there but need more. To be honest, DFG’s personal blog totseans.com sucks. Nothing like the original totse. Come to niggasin.space. Alternatively, can also be found at igottabig.wang which redirects to the main site

Comments

• This site has been around for years but not everyone knows about it. I had to accidentally fins it on a random google search a year or two ago. This isn’t some shitty totse clone like Totse2 or RDFRN. It’s legit.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    I migrated from Zoklet, so I'm not a Totsean, but yeah, whatever's left of the userbase decided to migrate to NIS. Special thanks to Lanny for dealing with us sh-theads.
  • At least the SnB there is a video. Lmao.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    I have been an admin here since about the beginning. I put a lot of effort early on into this place and it will always be meaningful to me.

Honestly although i think this site will always be around...Nostalgia sucks....bringing back the "totse spirit" is stupid. We're all 10 years older now.

We have the subreddit for all those "whatever happened to.." posts. Everywhere else is shitposting.
  • Wariat wrote: »
    Where is NIS?

niggasin.space

That's the way you type it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    I have been an admin here since about the beginning. I put a lot of effort early on into this place and it will always be meaningful to me.

Honestly although i think this site will always be around...Nostalgia sucks....bringing back the "totse spirit" is stupid. We're all 10 years older now.

We have the subreddit for all those "whatever happened to.." posts. Everywhere else is shitposting.

Amen brother!
  • max_californiamax_california PIC Facilitator
    Wariat wrote: »
    Where is NIS?

niggasin.space

That's the way you type it.

Seems like the datehole rejects fucked up the nigs site it’s pretty lame and registration is closed
  • I got banned from niggasin.space for 9 years for calling Lanny a fat drunk.
    Scrawny wrote: »
    I got banned from niggasin.space for 9 years for calling Lanny a fat drunk.

Ha!
    Truth not appreciated there I guess
  • UnaccreditedSetupUnaccreditedSetup The Land of the Free
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    This site has been around for years but not everyone knows about it. I had to accidentally fins it on a random google search a year or two ago. This isn’t some shitty totse clone like Totse2 or RDFRN. It’s legit.

How do I register? Can't do it cause I have no reference code or some shit
    Registration currently closed. A quick peek shows the place is being spammed anyway.
  • How do I register? Can't do it cause I have no reference code or some shit

I had around 1000 alts but Lanny just nuked them all.

I was going to give everyone here a free alt but now I'm down to 3 from this many

https://pastebin.com/EyNkvav8

It's a heavy loss for the Free Totse Army but we will never give up!

veoxaf9cfw711.jpg
    1000 alts?!
    This place is dead 3 would probably do it