Introduce Yourself

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    russraider wrote: »
    Hej. I was around the original totse, i can't even estimate when. the bad ideas section was my thing. learned everthing i could by reading and studying the archives. green as hell. the trolls where taking over, i didn.t post a lot. very cautious. hopefully theirs a similar area. i.ll look around. thick as thieves as they say.
    Sup russraider? It's good to see original totseans rekindling their roots. I guess totse culture leaves an impression on us that's really fucking hard to shake off. To this day I still can't get that fucking goatse image out of my head. I see donuts, wheels, even the opera logo & I see gawddamn goatse.... Goatse's, fucking everywhere. :(

Fox7 wrote: »
    Do new users have to wait to have their posts approved? I am Pete
    Nope. Not that I'm aware of. Just post & welcome to the forum fox.

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    &T definitely left it's mark.

@Fox7 - nope post away.
  • Hmm, lets see if this place kicks off. Here is hoping. I am OWL nice to meet cha. I was never a part of &totse but I loved reading the archives, and an active lurker on other forums. I will try to post more here.
  • edited December 2015
    Im electric_wizard aka Crippled Lucifer, Ive been around since 2003 or so. I want to see this community remain alive. All we need is a stable home.
  • Pennywise wrote: »
    I just love the wealth of all this information!
    Weird, I seem to remember a Pennywise years ago :P Though, it is a common name.
  • JestA wrote: »
    Hello, i am JestA. There Aint no one better. lol

Hello thar JestA:o:o

i remember u
    @ OWL
    @ Crippled Lucifer

Sup y'all? ;)
  • So I just stumbled across this tonight while searching for the old Mr. HAI video.

Hey guys. It's been a while. Missed you. :3
  • MLoR wrote: »
    So I just stumbled across this tonight while searching for the old Mr. HAI video.

Hey guys. It's been a while. Missed you. :3

Welcome aboard
  • Trilla here, I never registered on the old forum. Had some pretty good info like the anarchists cookbook though :)
  • Hi, I'm PanzerFaust0 and I have a problem :angry:
  • Hello to all! I lurked a lot on the old Totse, spoke little, bunches of other places the same. I hung with the Hive forever. Soooo- hello!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    I'm me fuck you
  • I'm BukkakeTsunami (TOTSE ALUMNI 2003-The end) I was JUST trying to explain &T to someone the other day...then "huff raid" came into the convo and made me really nostalgic. &T was like a second group of friends for me and I'm glad to see this little slice exists. Hope to interact with the lot of ya!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    I'm BukkakeTsunami (TOTSE ALUMNI 2003-The end) I was JUST trying to explain &T to someone the other day...then "huff raid" came into the convo and made me really nostalgic. &T was like a second group of friends for me and I'm glad to see this little slice exists. Hope to interact with the lot of ya!

We're always here and there.
  • Hi, I'm LostCause. I used to mod the old My God Can Beat The Shit Out Of Your God in another life. I would really like to see a free energy/secret technology forum happen here. I think &Totse would be the perfect place to host such a discussion and it's something I haven't seen on other websites like reddit, which remain rather surface oriented. My husband and I have gotten really into free energy technology and would love to see a forum tor getting this information out to people.

Also, thanks for reopening the temple! I missed you guys!

Cheers,
    LostCauses
  • mashlehash wrote: »
    Hey new members(and old members alike). Welcome to totse.info

A site dedicated to bringing the users accurate information and conversation on a vast horizon of subjects ranging from drugs to politics.

I suppose I'll start!

I'm mashlehash and I lurked on the original totse (http:/www.totse.com) forums in 2006 and finally registered sometime in 2007. I did not post in the forums back then very much but I still remember it vividly.

Well I welcome you to &T.i and hope you enjoy the community!

Introduce Yourself!
    mashlehash wrote: »

A site dedicated to bringing the users accurate information and conversation on a vast horizon of subjects ranging from drugs to politics.

I suppose I'll start!

I'm mashlehash and I lurked on the original totse (http:/www.totse.com) forums in 2006 and finally registered sometime in 2007. I did not post in the forums back then very much but I still remember it vividly.

Introduce Yourself!
    mashlehash wrote: »

I suppose I'll start!

Introduce Yourself!

• My user name is showtime 1234 at least on this web sit it is but I use to have another user name on another web site called tootsi2 and I was registered from the beginning until I was forced into retirement by the wounderful folks at the Drug Enforcement Agency so since my return home I've been researching and studying all the information I can get my hands on and what iam seeing on the internet today is so full of false,misleading ,and just dangerous information ! I can't believe people would purposely try to hurt or even kill another Pearson expleshley somebody thay have never met so iam registering so I can post and comment on certain subjects that iam defently and positively a expert so hello everbody
  • My user name is showtime 1234 at least on this web sit it is but I use to have another user name on another web site called tootsi2 and I was registered from the beginning until I was forced into retirement by the wounderful folks at the Drug Enforcement Agency so since my return home I've been researching and studying all the information I can get my hands on and what iam seeing on the internet today is so full of false,misleading ,and just dangerous information ! I can't believe people would purposely try to hurt or even kill another Pearson expleshley somebody thay have never met so iam registering so I can post and comment on certain subjects that iam defently and positively a expert so hello everbody
    My user name is showtime 1234 at least on this web sit it is but I use to have another user name on another web site called tootsi2 and I was registered from the beginning until I was forced into retirement by the wounderful folks at the Drug Enforcement Agency so since my return home I've been researching and studying all the information I can get my hands on and what iam seeing on the internet today is so full of false,misleading ,and just dangerous information ! I can't believe people would purposely try to hurt or even kill another Pearson expleshley somebody thay have never met so iam registering so I can post and comment on certain subjects that iam defently and positively a expert so hello everbody

• Hello, Andreea's my name. Glad to be here :)
  • hey, old totse2 member and the hive and wetdreams bee
    this id neuromante, the cyberpunk meth cook lol
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    Hi gents, GoingNowhere here. Just dropping in to see how everyone and everything is doing? Always miss the old Totse.com/.info and Totseans days. Thinking of starting blogging so I thought I'd pop back and see if there's anything that I could be doing here :)
  • ...vote for brown

Hello Totse
  • i'm either feeling nostalgic or what. neuromante99 yah i think i remember u, there was an italian guy back there i remember...and an aussie, a brit....missing the old days and the old boys of the Chemistry Board circa 2013 - 2014. wondering how some of you all are holding out. Duster, Li, my boy hotdogff, etc.. some real pioneering in those days. some real shitstains on the underwear of time.

anyone i mentioned still"online"? or alive, or out of prison besides me? i started only a couple of fires then and survived them all. hope you did the same
  • Checking this out.
  • New here. Just trying to maneuver around.
  • So where’s my DH crew lol
  • Hello. I new here. I read a ton and know things.
  • So where’s my DH crew lol

There are a handful here. I remember you. B)
  • You remember me? Lol I was nortorious haha!
  • Refugee from DH checking in ...
  • 🙋🏼❤️ Jake!
  • =) I'm new here. got here this morning. I'd like to see how things go.
  • Hello Dh refugees! Nice to see y'all again! :)
  • Hey. Why in the hell did you guys change the layout?

• How has it changed, rock? I guess i haven't noticed...
  • Today is not like it was yesterday and before.
    Just when it gets a little action they go and mess it up. Whatever.
    To post a video from youtube all you do is post the link. And there it is.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Today is not like it was yesterday and before.
    Just when it gets a little action they go and mess it up. Whatever.
    To post a video from youtube all you do is post the link. And there it is.

I just upgraded the system, so I am tweaking things so it works and gives you guys the tools you need. All the previous functionality will be back asap.

Testing Youtube:
  • max_californiamax_california PIC Facilitator
    DH refugee
    Heard this was a good place to “be myself” :#
    So where’s my DH crew lol

Here I am Moe

hqdefault.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8zD1Y4khapk
  • This site will sorta be a DH only site. Not much of any other action.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    This site will sorta be a DH only site. Not much of any other action.

Well unlike DH, it doesn't restrict what you want to talk about and it's anonymous as well.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    hi. :)

Hi Ford, tell us more about you.
  • Ford sometimes can be funny . I need to find the Beatles pic.
    Hahaha!! Fucking Rock B)
    Actually Dfg, DH restricted nothing the last five or so years, absolutely no moderation

Led to much Butt Hurt