Pseudoephedrine and ephedrine in my country looks like...

edited December 2018 in Spurious Generalities
I just had this idea that since there are many different countries with different types of pse and ephedrine containing pills either take a pic of the ingredients and the pill itself or just the ingredients and brand name. I figure with a collective mind, hive mind if you will, we can easily find all the holes, or at least the hole that counts to make what seems impossible to work with just thing you needed. I'll post a pic in a minute, gimme thirty minutes or so.

Comments

• in the us AFAIK pillz are really gakked respect ours (italy)
    is a crime smurfing there,right bro?
  • Smurfing is actually a crime, yeah. As far as gak, depends on what kind of pill, sudafed, claritind etc. I see the little red 30mgs in every store I've bought them in have NO gak. They have classic pill filler, but nothing so heinous it locks the drug into some matrix or jelly! U can even alcohol extract the redhots, as they look like the candies
  • Hi, Im living in Japan for awhile and going crazy. Would this cold med work with the Shake and Bake or other method? Please let me know. Thanks

BENZA BLOCK L
    These are the active ingredients: the link below them is the products home page in english.
    Ibuprofen 450mg
    Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 135mg
    Chlorpheniramine maleate 7.5mg
    Dihydrocodeine phosphate 24mg
    Anhydrous caffeine 75mg

http://takeda-kenko.jp/en/products/kaze/bbl.html
  • Yes, it'll work for shake and bake. Any pill with pse will work, unless they have that new "meth shield" formula which I've not had the misfortune of dealing with yet. I played with a batch of nexafed, to see if I could isolate the pse. I did, but it was not completely isolated. I dropped the pills whole in one container, and one crushed in another,, I've come to the conclusion that the best way here, the best absolute way you can isolate the pse in pure form, is to distill the pse out of crushed pills. But again, no experience with this so its concept only. If no meth shield, u can extract the pse with methyl alcohol and lye, then an organic solvent like toluene or benzene, or naphtha, or ether, stuff that evaporates pretty quickly and doesn't mix w water. That's the key.
  • oh and if you are unsure of pills in your country, to anyone, and you have cough syrups liquid suspensions with pse in them then you have the easiest access to pse. Just add lye water to the syrup/suspension, add the np of choice (even dcm or chloroform, but if you use chloroform u don't have to add hcl as the base converts to hcl in the chloroform:) and shake, siphon off organic layer, neutralize ph and set out to dry. Or don't neutralize (u need to neutralize if using dcm bc dcm is not a good solvent for alkali metal/nh3 reductions) and keep the base in solvent, adding to the Rv as is.
  • Actifedrin

Active Ingredients:

Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride: 60mg

Triprolidine Hydrochloride: 2.5g

Inactive Ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate, Starch, Magnesium stearate, Povidone and Water.

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/www.tabletwise.com/brazil/actifedrin-tablet/amp
  • wurfgurf wrote: »
    I just had this idea that since there are many different countries with different types of pse and ephedrine containing pills either take a pic of the ingredients and the pill itself or just the ingredients and brand name. I figure with a collective mind, hive mind if you will, we can easily find all the holes, or at least the hole that counts to make what seems impossible to work with just thing you needed. I'll post a pic in a minute, gimme thirty minutes or so.

I will send ya list of ingredients too in a bit. We have the Sudafed red 60mg but hence a guy I know fuked it up and get him self cot they cut the amount per box from 24 to 12tab :/ it almost doubled up the price too. I found out do that the most effective is the straight to B variation and few boils in np after and recristal. Then A 48h cook and the extensive after workup get rid of all and the product is good and relatively clean. The only down fall is the yield with is like 50-55% at most due to povidone holding the amine or maybe the fact I dont do big batch ever so that may be factor too. You get better result with stem instead a/b but i dont bother and no1 I know do the steam anymore for some reason. Clen up and titrate and ya done where ya want to be. I like the shake n bake its working for me ok following your write up just with the difference I tos all in on the start and dont use water and somehow it works no problem :) guess I m lucky :D Thanks for that.
  • Arbbo wrote: »
    Actifedrin

Active Ingredients:

Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride: 60mg

Triprolidine Hydrochloride: 2.5g

Inactive Ingredients: Lactose Monohydrate, Starch, Magnesium stearate, Povidone and Water.

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/www.tabletwise.com/brazil/actifedrin-tablet/amp

See them Tablets they are rubbish man I had bad experience with all of them with Triprolidine Hydrochloride: 2.5g They just tend to fuk up the end and the product is weak as fuk. I stick to sudafed only. All the white tablets these days look to me like they have HCL and some like base compound in them its strange I will post a list tomorrow so you know what I mean.

• wurfgurf wrote: »
    oh and if you are unsure of pills in your country, to anyone, and you have cough syrups liquid suspensions with pse in them then you have the easiest access to pse. Just add lye water to the syrup/suspension, add the np of choice (even dcm or chloroform, but if you use chloroform u don't have to add hcl as the base converts to hcl in the chloroform:) and shake, siphon off organic layer, neutralize ph and set out to dry. Or don't neutralize (u need to neutralize if using dcm bc dcm is not a good solvent for alkali metal/nh3 reductions) and keep the base in solvent, adding to the Rv as is.

You make my day pal there is so much of syrup here and I never bother with it until now :D Just wondering would be ok use xylene or naphtha instead chloroform? If not I will make some from bleach and acetone would that sort be ok? Last time I think of chloroform was back in the days of the Iceman from OZ doing his video. Nice one! A new doors open to look in to. Thanks
  • turds wrote: »
    Hi, Im living in Japan for awhile and going crazy. Would this cold med work with the Shake and Bake or other method? Please let me know. Thanks

BENZA BLOCK L
    These are the active ingredients: the link below them is the products home page in english.
    Ibuprofen 450mg
    Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 135mg
    Chlorpheniramine maleate 7.5mg
    Dihydrocodeine phosphate 24mg
    Anhydrous caffeine 75mg

http://takeda-kenko.jp/en/products/kaze/bbl.html

U are lucky to be in Japan man. Just get some1 from Yakuza and they supply u with shit loads of psudo or China is the best for this and is as cheep as u can imagine. We been ordering from there for years and it was amazing until 2 years ago the pigs coped on. I would not bother with over counter if I can get the thing from manufacturers. Or get Mahuang and steam distil it out. I got a 1kg of Mahuang in past for likr 30$ you get a dood bit from it. As it was said here: Garbage in Garbage out. So if ya get the proper product you be having the best gear in asia
  • Could you please outline exactly how you obtain ephedrine/pse from ma Huang? They have 250g bags on sale on wish.com for super cheap. I thought about it but couldn't find a decent guide on how to extract it.