User Titles

BigBroBigBro Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
So, I was just posting as usual, then all of a sudden, 'Acolyte'. Can someone explain how these titles work? I earned the acolyte title on my 24th post, so...

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    STFU Acolyte.

Just kidding, I also only got the Acolyte user title on my 23rd or 24th post. When you reach 100 you will be a regular. I think.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    i love being an acolyte.

fucking acolytes.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea way to have just enough posts to not be an obvious troll (on the totse of the past anyway)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    So, I was just posting as usual, then all of a sudden, 'Acolyte'. Can someone explain how these titles work? I earned the acolyte title on my 24th post, so...

What it means is you're out of the sewer pipe and floating freely in the stream, a few more posts and you'll be out to sea in no time.:p
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Congrats. Until you reach 100 posts, you will be pounded with things like these:

acolytes.png

Enjoy!
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol, I remember the huge race to get above "acolyte" status on Totse back in the day when reg opened.

With all the changes at Zoklet the STFU new arrival/acolyte shit kinda just died. A bit of a shame IMO, it was obnoxious and pointless (Zoklet would probably consider it spam now :o) but it gave &T that kind of charm.

Once this place gets established, no one should refrain from hazing all the acolytes! :mad:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    Slice wrote: »
    lol, I remember the huge race to get above "acolyte" status on Totse back in the day when reg opened.

With all the changes at Zoklet the STFU new arrival/acolyte shit kinda just died. A bit of a shame IMO, it was obnoxious and pointless (Zoklet would probably consider it spam now :o) but it gave &T that kind of charm.

Once this place gets established, no one should refrain from hazing all the acolytes! :mad:

I tend to agree with you on this. It's what gave totse that unique quality.
    INB4 STFU Acolyte :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2010
    Haha, I still haven't flamed an Acolyte yet. Does this make me a fag?
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Remove the fucking things: they provide absolutely nothing; only encourage childish shit like: "STFU acolyte", which is going to put off any potential DECENT poster.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Really? That flaming mostly stays in hb, sg and b&m. I don't see flaming in cunning linguists or even much in s&a. It won't piss off serious posters because it's not a rampant problem, and it will encourage people to post more in the 3 "relaxed" forums.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Alright, thanks for the responses. I was mystified it wasn't a square number. So ty.