Am I the only guy who didn't know this about women?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2011 in Life
Jesus. That's it. I'm off women forever. Forget it. This is too much. The shitting and the pissing and the periods and the farts; I could look past all that. But now...

"Discharge"?! Apparently more comes out. And it's color coded. :facepalm:
White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of a woman's cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means a woman is ovulating.

Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of the cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" the vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when a woman is ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy there may be spotting or a brownish discharge at the time the period would normally come. If there's spotting at the time of her normal period rather than the usual amount of flow, and she has had sex without using birth control, she should check a pregnancy test.

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well fuck all that. This ain't worth it.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, seriously. Women are gross. It's time for me to go Yes Homo. Who's with me?!?!
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    "This is a man's world..."
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    This girl in a class I took wrote an essay on stained underwear. I was :facepalm: cause I had to read it, comment on it, and give it back. Was horrible. I gave up halfway through.

The thing is, girls don't like this any more than you do. I have yet to see any of this. Any girl worth being around will keep herself clean.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am still quite amazed with the technology.

Think about it - they are humans just like yourself, except they have this portable mini-factory inside of them. You can swipe a part of you in them, and they will take your genetic code, combine it with theirs, randomly modify it, and produce a copy with the result.

Not only that, but the continue to live after that, and can be used multiple times!

I mean really, this is so high-tech. We are nowhere near being able to create this kind of things.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    You make this thread as if it's something girls can help...
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The thing is, girls don't like this any more than you do. I have yet to see any of this. Any girl worth being around will keep herself clean.

^This.
    Agent 008 wrote: »

Think about it - they are humans just like yourself, except they have this portable mini-factory inside of them. You can swipe a part of you in them, and they will take your genetic code, combine it with theirs, randomly modify it, and produce a copy with the result.

Not only that, but the continue to live after that, and can be used multiple times!

I mean really, this is so high-tech. We are nowhere near being able to create this kind of things.

When you put it like that, it sounds really awesome...
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've known about this for years, I don't mind at all. Actually I have a bit of a fetish for fucking a girl while she's discharging.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of a woman's cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

I fucked a girl once and my sack got covered in this stuff. :(
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    This thread gave me a boner... Weird.
  • edited July 2010
    I've never experienced any of those..Maybe the first one..

Fuckthis, I'm going sexual.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    While you're here guys, when we have periods sometimes bloodchunks come out too.

Also, I feel you should know that our vagina and colon aren't seperated by much. Enjoy rubbing your beanus against a thin wall of flesh with a giant turd behind it!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea girls are icky. I try to avoid their pussies, unless Im sticking my penis in it.
    thatsMYdog wrote: »

Also, I feel you should know that our vagina and colon aren't seperated by much. Enjoy rubbing your beanus against a thin wall of flesh with a giant turd behind it!

lol beanus?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    While you're here guys, when we have periods sometimes bloodchunks come out too.

I flapped.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

lol High Tech.

Damn,
    -1 Boner
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sex was meant to be messy.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Damn,
    -1 Boner

Happy to help :)
    edited July 2010
    Happy to help :)

I really like having period sex. I've done it with tons of girls. They always get ridiculously turned on and the blood feels great.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010

Pfft, what are you gonna tell me next? That girls buttholes are close to their colons, so I can't fuck them too??

The colon isn't even real, like Bigfoot or the female brain.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Careful, if a girl deepthroats you, you're putting your penis dangerously close to her stomach acid :rolleyes:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    some girls dont even wash their hands.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is not true. Girls are perfect, they don't even poop or pee.
    edited July 2010
    some girls dont even wash their hands.

oh... my god.... That did more for me than shutmeup's post. :(
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    You can get discharges too. Wanna see em? Here That's only one of em but you get the idea.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, seriously. Women are gross. It's time for me to go Yes Homo. Who's with me?!?!

I am with you sir.
    This thread gave me a boner... Weird.

Me too but only because of the quote above^^.

No Homo?... Complete and utter faggot.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am so glad I know now

ehhhhhhww

>_<

I think I will just go ahead and pull a tesla instead now
  • edited July 2010

This is the outlook of women I am going to take away from this thread.
    Good day.
    edited July 2010
    This is basic anatomy stuff, fellas. Get over it and fuck some girls.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is the outlook of women I am going to take away from this thread.
    Good day.

Bai feller
    This is basic anatomy stuff, fellas. Get over it and fuck some girls.

Agreed.
    edited July 2010
    lol basic anatomy? Guys don't do that. Guys are simple and clean.

We have just one hole - for sperm and piss. We don't need to wipe after pissing because there's no mess. Our assholes are lightyears away from our dicks as well.

Nothing involuntarily comes out, ever.

Liquids don't erupt from our nipples (found that out about women recently too) either.

We're clean, despite the stereotype that men are gross and women are clean.

God, seriously. Disgusting.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    lol basic anatomy? Guys don't do that. Guys are simple and clean.

We have just one hole - for sperm and piss. We don't need to wipe after pissing because there's no mess. Our assholes are lightyears away from our dicks as well.

Nothing involuntarily comes out, ever.

Liquids don't erupt from our nipples (found that out about women recently too) either.

We're clean, despite the stereotype that men are gross and women are clean.

God, seriously. Disgusting.

True but I like fucking to much to really care about that stuff.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Women are great!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    I really like having period sex. I've done it with tons of girls. They always get ridiculously turned on and the blood feels great.

Qft
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blood as lubrication is always the best!!!
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Blood as lubrication is always the best!!!

Yeah and this way you don't even have to kill her first
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Damn strait. Unless you really like skull fucking in which case blood is a lubrication but death is inevitable.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    the only thing i lolled at was "cottage cheese"
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    This girl I fingered had a sticky bluish discharge. I went down on her.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    This girl I fingered had a sticky bluish discharge. I went down on her.

Im sorry :(
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yo, high fives for eating your girl out on her period guys!

*holds hand in the air expectantly*

Guys?
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So is this your 'coming out' thread, blunderful?
    edited July 2010
    Yo, high fives for eating your girl out on her period guys!

*holds hand in the air expectantly*

Guys?

Been there, done that. Got the joker face to prove it.

1736288661.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Man, and people always give gay people shit for how gross the ass is. LOL!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Vag can be a pretty scary place about 7 days a month.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    You are all pussies, I've eaten out girls dirty assholes, girls stinking pussies, and girls on their period.

And I would do it again.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh I am not saying I have done that. I am just stating that it can be nasty sometimes. The dirty asshole thing is a bit much for me though. But the rest is a go for me.
  • edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    You are all pussies, I've eaten out girls dirty assholes, girls stinking pussies, and girls on their period.

And I would do it again.

<3
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Oh I am not saying I have done that. I am just stating that it can be nasty sometimes. The dirty asshole thing is a bit much for me though. But the rest is a go for me.

Pretty much agreed I guess.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would assume most would agree with that.