So people have asked...

13»

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Yeah, sadly sarcasm doesn't work well when everything you say is only being read :o

Not my problem...
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    No shirt to demonstrate my weight loss more accurately. Hair is wet because I had to walk to my dealer's place in the rain. Probably gonna roll a spliff after this post.

yeahniggaimsofuckinhawt.png

If you can't tell, suffice it to say I do have a bit of a gut. I'm not saying I have a serious one that I'm somehow concealing with angles though, don't get me wrong. I'm just not saying I'm like a toned CK model with 5% body fat or anything either. But it's just a slight curve poking out. Like if I were starting to get a gut, but in reality it's getting smaller.

I tried to take a pic of my profile to demonstrate my gut, but my hands were getting too shaky from holding up the cam haha. The phet contributed to the shaking too I bet. I love calling addies phet... and speed. Makes me feel cooler than I am. If that's not enough for you:

yesireallyamsexy.png

Fuck off. I might try to get a profile pic in to demonstrate it.

I'm still not exactly low body fat, but clearly not the HTS of yesteryear. Thunder thighs, not even close to a flat stomach when I'm sitting, you know the deal. I should post in RY and start getting in shape. It's my forum (for the time being anyway), I might as well get involved and benefit myself in the process.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    No shirt to demonstrate my weight loss more accurately. Hair is wet because I had to walk to my dealer's place in the rain. Probably gonna roll a spliff after this post.

yeahniggaimsofuckinhawt.pngIf you can't tell, suffice it to say Ido have a bit of a gut. I'm not saying I have a serious one that I'm somehow concealing with angles though, don't get me wrong. I'm just not saying I'm like a toned CK model with 5% body fat or anything either. But it's just a slight curve poking out. Like if I were starting to get a gut, but in reality it's getting smaller.

I tried to take a pic of my profile to demonstrate my gut, but my hands were getting too shaky from holding up the cam haha. The phet contributed to the shaking too I bet. I love calling addies phet... and speed. Makes me feel cooler than I am. If that's not enough for you:

yesireallyamsexy.pngFuck off. I might try to get a profile pic in to demonstrate it.   I'm still not exactly low body fat, but clearly not the HTS of yesteryear. Thunder thighs, not even close to a flat stomach when I'm sitting, you know the deal. I should post in RY and start getting in shape. It's my forum (for the time being anyway), I might as well get involved and benefit myself in the process.

Epic image fail.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh, I'd hit it.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010

yeahniggaimsofuckinhawt.pngIf you can't tell, suffice it to say Ido have a bit of a gut. I'm not saying I have a serious one that I'm somehow concealing with angles though, don't get me wrong. I'm just not saying I'm like a toned CK model with 5% body fat or anything either. But it's just a slight curve poking out. Like if I were starting to get a gut, but in reality it's getting smaller.

yesireallyamsexy.pngFuck off. I might try to get a profile pic in to demonstrate it.   I'm still not exactly low body fat, but clearly not the HTS of yesteryear. Thunder thighs, not even close to a flat stomach when I'm sitting, you know the deal. I should post in RY and start getting in shape. It's my forum (for the time being anyway), I might as well get involved and benefit myself in the process.

Dude, you are really fucking HOT.
  • GrenGren Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Holy hell HTS you are the sexytime now:eek:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gren wrote: »
    Holy hell HTS you are the sexytime now:eek:

Hell yeah, he is!
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Those pix are so 'shopped.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Those pix are so 'shopped.

If they were shopped I'd be making a lot of money in photo-editing for advertising and shit.

And yeah guys, I know I failed the image tags hardcore. I just typed it once and copy+pasted it into the other 3 spots. Forgot to add the slashes afterward.

Thank folks, I'm glad you agree. I am hot shit. :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    I think you look better with short hair, HTS. (N:o H:oM:o)
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Damn it, HTS. I hate you. You said we were similar, but you look attractive. :o Na jokes, I'm attractive in my mind. BUT IN REALITY YOU REALLY ARE. :( God, we're drifting more and more apart every day no homo.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    If they were shopped I'd be making a lot of money in photo-editing for advertising and shit.

Yeah, you'd have to have amazing skills... either way you're awesome. You're either a photo-shop wizard or really, really hot. :D
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    ITT: Namaste falls for HTS. :o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    ITT: Namaste falls for HTS. :o:o:o

Who wouldn't?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Highlighter.
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I wouldn't.

I think you'll change you're mind when you hear I love cats and romantic comedies.

Seriously though, as for the pics I'm just happy it's not me circa 2006. Vast improvement.

PS: Vizier, meet me in Zihuatanejo. But first I need you to go to an old tree in a field and find a special, black rock with a note under it. I might leave you some money with the note since you're Mexican and wont have any. After you've found the note, I need you to read it and then go fuck yourself. You should find me on the beach fixing up this kick ass boat I bought.
  • WraithWraith Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    HTS, you still should write up a megathread about all your past antics.

Will you write up a megathread about all your past antics?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Wraith wrote: »
    HTS, you still should write up a megathread about all your past antics.

Will you write up a megathread about all your past antics?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/HTS-Noob
  • breastsbreasts New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    hts you better make sure that fat slob has a highlighter in her ass when you fuck her
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010

PS: Vizier, meet me in Zihuatanejo. But first I need you to go to an old tree in a field and find a special, black rock with a note under it. I might leave you some money with the note since you're Mexican and wont have any. After you've found the note, I need you to read it and then go fuck yourself. You should find me on the beach fixing up this kick ass boat I bought.

Will it be written with yellow highlighter?
  • edited July 2010
    Wasn't there a pic? Not that I want too see it. (nohomo)
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Will it be written with yellow highlighter?

Obviously. As an added bonus it will strain your eyes and annoy you. :p
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Obviously. As an added bonus it will strain your eyes and annoy you. :p

It's ok. I'll use shades. I'll also buy you a beer if you're ever around the place.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    'kay guys, I'm gonna go take pics in that bathroom I took this pic in:
    HTS-Noob.jpg

If only to contrast how much weight I've lost.

Also to show how goddamn sexy that fat little goblin has gotten. Maybe not JPW hot or anything (he really is pretty damn attractive), but hopefully some poor fat teenage ginger will come along and get some hope for the future. XD

You actually look normal and decent now without a highlighter in your ass.
    edited July 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    You actually look normal and decent now without a highlighter in your ass.

Thank you iSoape. :)

You'd probably be an alright guy if your daddy hadn't stuck his dick up your ass.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thank you iSoape. :)

You'd probably be an alright guy if your daddy hadn't stuck his dick up your ass.

Hey, hey now, don't hate for what you brought onto yourself :).
    edited July 2010
    Hey, hey now, don't hate for what you brought onto yourself :).

I don't man, I'm just fucking around. Sorta. My avatar is the same type of highlighter I wedged up there. I really do occasionally lol over a reference to it every once in a while.

It's become part of what makes it feel like totse. I just hurl insults because if I cared, I could do it and feel justified. So I figure do it anyway just for fun?

I figure it's only fair. I enjoy harassing people at random. :)
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I don't see why it would be a let down... I thought pretty much everyone knew I was fat and ugly.

You're not fat, and you're not ugly.

You're slightly overweight and you don't seem to care much about dolling yourself up. I say its a letdown because I myself, not being very attractive, don't post too many pictures except when people ask for it. I figure if you make a thread all for the purpose of showing pictures of you I would presume that it would be because you think you're attractive.

Now, as I said you have nice legs. You're pretty plain jane but not ugly. I have no doubt that plenty of men would love to...wait a minute, how old are you? Any way you could make massive improvements by way of simple steps. Mostly cardio and dressing a bit sexier.

HTS you look like a drugged out wretch. All these years I've been telling you that you're not a bad looking guy, to have confidence in yourself, don't use drugs as a crutch for you personality flaws but NOOOOOOOO....
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010

You're slightly overweight and you don't seem to care much about dolling yourself up. I say its a letdown because I myself, not being very attractive, don't post too many pictures except when people ask for it. I figure if you make a thread all for the purpose of showing pictures of you I would presume that it would be because you think you're attractive.

Now, as I said you have nice legs. You're pretty plain jane but not ugly. I have no doubt that plenty of men would love to...wait a minute, how old are you? Any way you could make massive improvements by way of simple steps. Mostly cardio and dressing a bit sexier.

Working on the weight issue. >.<

And I wasn't "dolled up" in that picture because I was in an unair-conditioned lighthouse (219 stairs up...) in the middle of summer in Florida. Not exactly a place many people get "dolled up" to go.

And no. I don't think I'm attractive, but I figure if I get it over with now, people will stop asking, because they realize I'm not the kind of girl they want to see pics of anyway. If I get it over with early, I don't have to do it again for a long time. ^_^

And I may as well be honest with everyone here. There is too much lying on the internet, especially when it's so freeing just to be completely and utterly honest about everything... it's not like it effects your real life...
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^Watch out TruthWielder, notice how she dodged the age question. Jail bait.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think you'll change you're mind when you hear I love cats and romantic comedies.

Seriously though, as for the pics I'm just happy it's not me circa 2006. Vast improvement.

I love cats and romantic comedies too. :mad::mad:
  • edited July 2010

HTS you look like a drugged out wretch. All these years I've been telling you that you're not a bad looking guy, to have confidence in yourself, don't use drugs as a crutch for you personality flaws but NOOOOOOOO....

This. Cardio will do more wonders for your physique, quality of life and attitude than you might expect. Seriously, don't hate on yourself, Namaste.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^Watch out TruthWielder, notice how she dodged the age question. Jail bait.

Meh, just because no matter how many times I say I'm seventeen people "disagree". XD
    This. Cardio will do more wonders for your physique, quality of life and attitude than you might expect. Seriously, don't hate on yourself, Namaste.

I do a lot of cardio, really. Just not so much in a regular pattern, and it would probably be more useful if I did. Like I have days where I'm running around all day long, and then days where I can't even manage to pull myself out of bed. =/ I'm working on trying to get a better schedule in place, and I think it will help more.