Have you grown in the past year?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Was just reading my threads from last year on cocklet. Wow, I've grown. I'm like, more mature and actually confident these days. I didn't even notice I've changed until I looked back on those threads. That's pretty cool. :D

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    everything changes when you find your moms dildo stash.....
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have grown a mustache.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I learned to care a lot less what people think of me, and stuff like that. Which has actually come to help me a great deal in my real life.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    everything changes when you find your moms dildo stash.....

I nearly shit myself lol. Damn drinking red bull and smoking a cigarette in the morning.

I don't think I've grown as much in the past year, I'm already pretty damn grown and being back into the civilian world it feels like I went back in time to a land full of, and ran by children. It boggles my mind how things never seem to change when you leave for awhile and come back, except the fact the old Totse died. That was a major heart break that literally depressed me having spent more than 50% of my youth on that site/forum. I've started to slip into the brainless zombie state of being joining the sheep amongst the herd and it's driving me fucking ape shit. I can't stop it, and hte pills don't help. So I guess I have changed, but for the worst.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I nearly shit myself lol. Damn drinking red bull and smoking a cigarette in the morning.

I don't think I've grown as much in the past year, I'm already pretty damn grown and being back into the civilian world it feels like I went back in time to a land full of, and ran by children. It boggles my mind how things never seem to change when you leave for awhile and come back, except the fact the old Totse died. That was a major heart break that literally depressed me having spent more than 50% of my youth on that site/forum. I've started to slip into the brainless zombie state of being joining the sheep amongst the herd and it's driving me fucking ape shit. I can't stop it, and hte pills don't help. So I guess I have changed, but for the worst.

That sucks man. Anyway the pills are causing more trouble than they're worth?

I haven't changed much, I probably gained some muscle... And my dick feels a bit bigger. Idk, nothing to drastic.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've gone through puberty.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    yes, infact my dick is growing as im reading this
  • edited August 2010
    I find shit from when I was younger all the time, and it's pretty embarrassing to read :P
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    what is up with this shit i really dont understand, id like to hear more, but idk my bff jill