urban exploring ~=~=~=

Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
theres an old ICBM missile silo near my house ill be checking out tomorrow... ill post pics (permitting i don't die or get arrested by military police)

whats the coolest thing you've found? show pics!

what would you recommend bringing? (other than flashlight, food, water, boots - etc.)

here are some pics on the net of where ill be going...

Site1Pad1b.gif

Site1Bunker2north.gif

Site2Pad1.gif

Comments

• UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think I remember this thread....
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    I think I remember this thread....

really? i wouldn't be surprised if someone posted those pics on here way back lol
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea... there were a shitload of pics and it was all overgrown and shit and creepy as fuck looking... I just remember them saying it was an abandoned ICBM missle silo and secret military installation from like the 50s or 60s... It was a bitching fuckin' thread.
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    Yea... there were a shitload of pics and it was all overgrown and shit and creepy as fuck looking... I just remember them saying it was an abandoned ICBM missle silo and secret military installation from like the 50s or 60s... It was a bitching fuckin' thread.

to the south of that location they do rail gun testing.... its patrolled heavily in that area - theres rumors that they did psychoactive drug testing on people there too - im gona be on foot so i dont know if ill be able to see all the sites in one day but it should be fun

theres a vent with a rope that leads down it to the underground section (6 floors)

Site2Bunker1airvent.gif

thats the vent you can go down.... - ill see how sketchy it looks in person - still impartial but if i can get down there it'd be preserved im sure
    edited July 2010
    heres the article if any of you are interested ---

http://heshone.com/wordpress/?p=69