Whhheee!!!

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
Okay, so yesterday, I got one of those big blow up exercise ball thingies. It is like super amazing. I'm sitting on it now. ^_^ I've been "playing" with it a lot, which is sort of a workout in itself, because when I get hyper and have such an awesome toy, it gets crazy. XD But I suppose being serious might do me more good than just being crazy.

So I was wondering if anyone has any good exercise/workout suggestions that I can do with this thing?

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Get the fuck off the computer for starters.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, where do I get ideas if not on the computer?
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey namaste, im only answering to this because this is my 99th post. Otherwise as I stated before, I hate you and hope you will die of cardiac arrest.
    Have a nice day.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, cardiac arrest would be terribly unlikely, but I suppose not an awful way to go...
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Then cancer.

All over cancer.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Again, not a bad way to go. Cancer is so incredibly interesting... may not be the best situation, but it'd be fascinating to study it from a patient's perspective...
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Again, not a bad way to go. Cancer is so incredibly interesting... may not be the best situation, but it'd be fascinating to study it from a patient's perspective...

Yaks, kittens, puppies, flying mantis, barking sunshine.
    Oatmeal, what the fuck is it anyways?
    Really you must stop with the christian passive aggressive defense stuff.

Bunnies jump, trees grow and people die.
    Ups and downs. Cancer has only downs.
    Literally or hypothetically? Thats a hard word right there.
    Look namaste! Up in the sky! Its a bird? No a plane!
    Sun shines during the day. It shines at night too, you just cant see it.
    Hooks, hookers hooking up the hardening hoes.
    If you look into the sun hard enough you will suffer permanent damage to your sight.
    Trust me I really am this bored.

Doubt it? Why would I lie here?
    Of course you dont have to believe me. But why wouldn't you?
    Namaste, amaste, maste, aste, ste, te, e.
    Tick tock whos there? and what time is it anyways?

Where are the goddamn boots? The fucking dog took them, give me my rifle!
    Obama is the first nigger president of america. That we all know. However, he is
    Reportedly a frequent visitor to the Floating Dog bar.
    K9 is actually "canine" cool huh?

Opaque is a word I like yet never get the chance to use. Can you use it in a sente
    Nce, namaste?

My informant told me if you look into the eyes of a mantis hard enough, you will se
    E the end of the world as we know it.

Yes.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Christian passive aggressive defense? Since when are Christians passive about anything. I've had Christians beat the shit out of me because they didn't like me. XD I don't think passive-aggressive is really their thing.

But I'm not a Christian, if you're implying I seem like one...
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    aggressivedefensesystem.jpg

Aerosol nanoparticles are released upon the detection of objects fitting the electromagnetic threat profile of missiles and grenades; these nanoparticles will prematurely detonate such objects prior to reaching the agent.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like you, Rupture. =) You seem like an interesting person.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    If only you knew...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, if only... I don't know what you're talking about, but I enjoy knowing things...
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Whhheee!!! You're a faggot!!
  • stresstres Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's really sad but anytime I see a girl posting on the internet, I imagine them to be ridiculously hot. So whats the story?
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    stres wrote: »
    It's really sad but anytime I see a girl posting on the internet, I imagine them to be ridiculously hot. So whats the story?

Quite the opposite in this case.
    Here is a photo I made, Namaste sunbathing on the beach.

2567.jpg
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    She needs sunscreen.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »

Ah, the naive luxury of inexperience. I hope you never have to find out how wrong you are.

http://www.exercise-ball-exercises.com/list-free-exercise-ball-exercises.html

As with any routine, be sure to pick a set of exercises that works each major muscle group.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    Wrap a suspension cable around it and then use a rope to tie a noose on the suspension cable. Voila! You've got yourself an adult sized space hopper!