Where's the wierdest place you masterbated?

2»

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Local leisure centre toilets. Also gym showers. :cool:
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    In an airplane...twice.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Into my cereal.
    ^
    Lie, actually while hunting by myself. Couldn't help it.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Walmart handicapped toilet stall.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    On my friends bed. He caught me.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Outside a college.

I will never forget that day.

I was walking by this college on a warm late spring day; when I saw a couple of these really hot students. You could tell they were not undergraduates by the way they looked. They had this charm about them that only hot girls with a degree have - and not just any degree. A Master's degree.

I knew I had to get them.

But how? This definitely wasn't going to be easy.

That's when I knew I had to come up with some sort of a plan. I needed something to really attract them, guaranteed.

After thinking for a bit, I knew exactly what I needed. As simple the solution was, it was bound to work.

I needed to offer them a free dinner. No PhD student in their right mind would ever refuse a free dinner.

With that, I went in... But I was too late.

Their ugly friend was standing next to them now, having a conversation. Not being able to stop, I still made my approach and offered them the dinner.

Hardly did they have the time to say yes, when their ugly friend looked into my eyes deeply and intensely, and announced: "I know what you are trying to pull."

Scared, I didn't dare move.

"You are trying to bait them with a free dinner".

And with that, I felt the hammer fall. My plan was busted. The girls laughed and walked away.

And that, my friends, was the first time I ever got caught masterbaiting.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    Outside a college.

I will never forget that day.

I was walking by this college on a warm late spring day; when I saw a couple of these really hot students. You could tell they were not undergraduates by the way they looked. They had this charm about them that only hot girls with a degree have - and not just any degree. A Master's degree.

I knew I had to get them.

But how? This definitely wasn't going to be easy.

That's when I knew I had to come up with some sort of a plan. I needed something to really attract them, guaranteed.

After thinking for a bit, I knew exactly what I needed. As simple the solution was, it was bound to work.

I needed to offer them a free dinner. No PhD student in their right mind would ever refuse a free dinner.

With that, I went in... But I was too late.

Their ugly friend was standing next to them now, having a conversation. Not being able to stop, I still made my approach and offered them the dinner.

Hardly did they have the time to say yes, when their ugly friend looked into my eyes deeply and intensely, and announced: "I know what you are trying to pull."

Scared, I didn't dare move.

"You are trying to bait them with a free dinner".

And with that, I felt the hammer fall. My plan was busted. The girls laughed and walked away.

And that, my friends, was the first time I ever got caught masterbaiting.

thecubist-i_see_what_you.gif
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's a neat pic.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    thecubist-i_see_what_you.gif

That looks like a pink eye where my load was shot.