so I was talking on my friend's facebook wall

minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
about some girl that they hate. And she was like "oh I'll kick her ass. blah blah blah." We didn't say her name though. I just referred to her as the girl with big tits. Then later the girl's mom commented on the wall post and said she printed out the convo and is taking it to the police department and our school and we will be charged with cyber bullying. :facepalm:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Old story, bro.

a8105_you_dun_goofed.jpg
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    This is a true story though what should I do?
    edited August 2010
    When the cyberpolice come, be subservient. They have backtraced you. They've got physical evidence.

Also, tell your parents. It'll be worse if they have to learn about it from the cyberpolice, cause the consequences will never be the same.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    When the cyberpolice come, be subservient. They have backtraced you. They've got physical evidence.

Also, tell your parents. It'll be worse if they have to learn about it from the cyberpolice, cause the consequences will never be the same.

haha, oh plus one for you my friend, but yeah listen to this guy, you dun goofed!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Beat the bitch up in real life.
    edited August 2010
    My friends are talking to the girl and she is trying to talk her mom out of it. :o:o:o
    edited August 2010
    Awesome, she sounds like the kind of girl that would get raped and not tell anybody. Try it out!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    minor69ner wrote: »
    My friends are talking to the girl and she is trying to talk her mom out of it. :o:o:o

Acolyte, I know your not very familiar with the site, but there is a lot of information here. I don't care to locate the specific thread, but somewhere there is a recipe for chloroform. Use this to your advantage.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Awesome, she sounds like the kind of girl that would get raped and not tell anybody. Try it out!

This made my day :)
  • ScoobyScooby Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    As long as you weren't posting it to the victims wall i dont see how you are cyber bullying her :confused: most likely the case will get dropped (if these things even go to court which i doubt they do) so i wouldnt even worry about it.

This.

Think like a lawyer when it comes to you possibly getting fucked by the long dick of the law.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you didn't use her name then there's no evidence.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    the mom is just assuming her daughter has big titties. this thread needs pix btw
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you didn't use her name then there's no evidence.

Umm this?

If none of you had said ANYTHING it wouldn't be an issue. I bet it still won't be an issue but now you're having to worry over nothing
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol @ internet bullying.
  • ScoobyScooby Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Lol @ internet bullying.

Good times! :hai:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited August 2010
    Dude, jack shit is going to happen.

My school started suspending people who joined or commented on a group a friend made called "Ms. Bauer is a cuntasaurus rex". I said I liked the picture of her (Yearbook photo with devil horns and a goatee drawn on) and they suspended me for something like 4 days and told me not to post on there anymore. Even said the only reason they ended up suspending me was because I asked them how they knew it was my account (I don't use my real name), and what right/authority they had to regulate what I did outside of school.

Know what happened? We got two news stations to roll up to the school and try to ask them some questions, looked pretty embarrassing for them on the PR-side of things. Even got a short segment on faux news, they love internet shit like this.

lol, cyber bullying. There's a reason you can block instant messenger contacts and delete people from social networking sites.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    fresh-prince_324x218.jpg

I was expecting Bel-Air. Where is it? :mad:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    fresh-prince_324x218.jpg

I was expecting Bel-Air. Where is it? :mad:

fresh_prince_cast.jpg
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010

You're fucked bro. Your only chance is to plead insanity.
    edited August 2010
    pic:
    2vwxked.jpg

Yea im not worried about the law, just getting suspended from school. But school doesn't officially start till friday. If I do get suspended ill call the media.:)
    edited August 2010
    Here's what the mom wrote.

Hi *** & EVERYONE else getting a kick out of commenting & THREATENING to kick the "STUPID GIRLS" ass!!! Well, this is HER MOTHER (not as stupid as you all think huh?) & I have printed this entire conversation. This is considered cyber bullying & charges WILL BE made against ALL OF YOU HERE! My advice is that it should all STOP IMMEDIATELY. I will contact the school & the Police Department & provide a copy of this so that this does not escalate & turn into worse situation. In turn you & your parents will be contacted. My job & my life is to ensure the safety of my child & you may have a point....she is NOT a fighter or VIOLENT person, so I am here to ENSURE HER SAFETY. It is really very disappointing that you need to subject yourselves to threats & violence.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Whatever asian moms can't navigate facebook or type
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    pic:
    2vwxked.jpg

Yea im not worried about the law, just getting suspended from school. But school doesn't officially start till friday. If I do get suspended ill call the media.:)

she's cute. I'd stick it in her skull.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    Dude, jack shit is going to happen.

My school started suspending people who joined or commented on a group a friend made called "Ms. Bauer is a cuntasaurus rex". I said I liked the picture of her (Yearbook photo with devil horns and a goatee drawn on) and they suspended me for something like 4 days and told me not to post on there anymore. Even said the only reason they ended up suspending me was because I asked them how they knew it was my account (I don't use my real name), and what right/authority they had to regulate what I did outside of school.

Know what happened? We got two news stations to roll up to the school and try to ask them some questions, looked pretty embarrassing for them on the PR-side of things. Even got a short segment on faux news, they love internet shit like this.

lol, cyber bullying. There's a reason you can block instant messenger contacts and delete people from social networking sites.

Whatever happened to that facebook page

there was tons of lulz on it
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Congratulations.

Hopefully, it will go like this:

• edited August 2010

nothing. You dun goof'd and now consequences will never be the same.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    If you never mentioned her name then what proof does she have?

There's a shitton of girls with big tits, unless you live in some mid-southern state with a 200 hick school.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Fuck facebook. I reverted back to the old face-to-face dealings a long time ago.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Here's what the mom wrote.

Hi *** & EVERYONE else getting a kick out of commenting & THREATENING to kick the "STUPID GIRLS" ass!!! Well, this is HER MOTHER (not as stupid as you all think huh?) & I have printed this entire conversation. This is considered cyber bullying & charges WILL BE made against ALL OF YOU HERE! My advice is that it should all STOP IMMEDIATELY. I will contact the school & the Police Department & provide a copy of this so that this does not escalate & turn into worse situation. In turn you & your parents will be contacted. My job & my life is to ensure the safety of my child & you may have a point....she is NOT a fighter or VIOLENT person, so I am here to ENSURE HER SAFETY. It is really very disappointing that you need to subject yourselves to threats & violence.

rofl. :facepalm:
  • edited August 2010
    Post her mom's Facebook here, we can have some fun.
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Post her mom's Facebook here, we can have some fun.

She used her cousin's facebook to write it.
  • edited August 2010
    You should totally just post her dox everywhere.

The cops will laugh at her when she gives them a printed piece of paper, they have better things to do. Also, delete your comments from the facebook page - claim the printout is photoshopped.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    You should totally just post her dox everywhere.

The cops will laugh at her when she gives them a printed piece of paper, they have better things to do. Also, delete your comments from the facebook page - claim the printout is photoshopped.

That won't work. Unless you disactivated comment notifications to your email, every comment on her page will be emailed to her. Even if it's deleted.
  • edited August 2010
    Ahh yeah, thats true. I have all email's turned off, they annoy the shit out of me. Disregard my last post!
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    well if the police come, you say the same thing you always say to police:

"i will remain silent until i speak with a lawyer. goodbye officer"
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    they have better things to do.

you'd like to think so. I'm currently on the run from the po po for giving someone the finger
  • edited August 2010
    you'd like to think so. I'm currently on the run from the po po for giving someone the finger

Whaaa, seriously? Fuck the police, man. I'd better not say that actually, they might come after me.