Titanic II

Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities

:facepalm::facepalm::constipated:

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    i hope NO ONE supports this. come original.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited August 2010
    "On the same day
    The same course
    And the same fate"

:facepalm:

Why can't they just call it a remake like it is? They seem to think they can get around the fact that it hasn't really been long enough by making up a new Titanic disaster.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I laughed thinking it was a joke, then realized it was literally a shitty B movie rip-off remake. It's not even funny now because they are actually trying to make a sequel to the Titanic. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Are you shitting me, I mean WTF! They should just stop production and commit suicide.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    You'd think they would've learned the first time. Although the trailer didn't show what exactly sunk the ship. It might be a huge monster or alium or something.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You'd think they would've learned the first time. Although the trailer didn't show what exactly sunk the ship. It might be a huge monster or alium or something.

That would be some stupid shit
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Wait, is this hollywood?!?

I thought it was some spoof and lol'd, then I googled it and it was an official movie. Get the fuck out.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited August 2010
    Whoever thought of this is victim of an unsuccessful lobotomy.
    :mad::mad::mad:
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    What the fuck is this? :facepalm:

Jesus Christ, what the fuck are the producers even thinking when making this shit? The actors must feel like retards.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Wait, is this hollywood?!?

I thought it was some spoof and lol'd, then I googled it and it was an official movie. Get the fuck out.

i was about to say this. omg i see a :facepalm: wasted millions of dollars Lol.