So uh... What's the scientific reason for blacks and asians?

2»

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    No i know how old the earth is. You assume our concept of years and time today is the same today as in the bibles. If its proven why is it THE THEORY of evolution sure it happens to an extent but we didnt come from apes. 10000 years could be a billion in god time we dont know.

A scientific theory is not the same as a theory in the casual sense of the word. A scientific theory includes laws (which are statements of regularity. Like the law of gravity. It's a mathematical statement of regularity), and explanations of natural phenomena. The THEORY of evolution includes laws, tons of evidence from the fossil record, hypotheses that have been tested, and it explains natural phenomena.

My theory is that you're ignorant or a troll.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    A scientific theory is not the same as a theory in the casual sense of the word. A scientific theory includes laws (which are statements of regularity. Like the law of gravity. It's a mathematical statement of regularity), and explanations of natural phenomena. The THEORY of evolution includes laws, tons of evidence from the fossil record, hypotheses that have been tested, and it explains natural phenomena.

My theory is that you're ignorant or a troll.

So anyone that dosnt believe we came from apes is ignorant? ok
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    idk my bff jill?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010

Apparently you need to lern2read as well. You're ignorant because you don't know that a scientific theory is not the same as a theory used in casual speech.
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Apparently you need to lern2read as well. You're ignorant because you don't know that a scientific theory is not the same as a theory used in casual speech.

I do know that. Im saying it has not been completely proven that we came from apes. Dont assume because im a creationist Im some inbred motherfucker who doesn't know the fucking difference between science and casual theory. Im saying i reject that particualar scientific theory that we came from goddamn gorillas.
  • edited August 2010
    Blacks were the first humans. Their features (Dark skin, facial structure, etc) came about because it happened to suit their environment.

As humans migrated to other regions, they changed to suit those environments. I'm not sure what slanted-eyes are good for, but there must be a reason, otherwise they wouldn't exist.

EDIT: Never mind what I just said (the bolded bit). Traits don't necessarily have to be beneficial to become widespread. As long as the trait doesn't cause the death of whatever organism it belongs to, chances are it'll be passed on.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Notice Eskimos are more Asian-looking.

Sure there are exceptions for people who eat only seal to get their vitamin D, but it's a known fact that at the NP or SP you want to have whiter skin.
    It just makes sense, does it not? Is there something you do not comprehend?
  • edited August 2010

U trollin'?
    I do know that. Im saying it has not been completely proven that we came from apes. Dont assume because im a creationist Im some inbred motherfucker who doesn't know the fucking difference between science and casual theory. Im saying i reject that particualar scientific theory that we came from goddamn gorillas.

Sure, you could reject the theory, but then you'd not only be wrong, but you'd be ignoring very clear and very difficult to dispute evidence.

When one ignores facts and information, one is ignorant.
    edited August 2010
    U trollin'?

;) Yes I must admit I was. i had to do it.
  • edited August 2010
    ;) Yes I must admit I was. i had to do it.

You do an awful lot of that.
    edited August 2010
    You do an awful lot of that.

Actually I dont normally this was a special occasion.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Strange. David Duke just did a video the other day explaining exactly what I wanted to perfectly.

Damn he got old, fast.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Slight differences in environment result in slight variations in genetic structure. For example, Asians have slanty ass eyes because the sun is lower on the horizon fora longer amount of time for them, which means they had to squint so that less light enters and they don't go blind.

Blacks have black skin to adapt to more sun.

And etc.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    It was God's prank on the white man.

To make it so we have to deal with inferior races all the damn time.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's because they actually are monkies..
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's because they actually are monkies..

So I hear monkeys can't use spell check.