How do i get a gun?

MacgruberMacgruber Semo-Regulars
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Serious, other than gun shows and shops. Where do I find arms dealers?

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you're looking for one on the black market or an untraceable firearm your best bet is to make friends with drug dealers. Arms dealers of the illegal sort are far more underground.
  • MacgruberMacgruber Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    damn, I'm gonna have to wait till i move out this town because I've been robbing some dealers(Mostly white trash who can't keep their mouthes shut)... I need protection nigga
  • edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    If you're looking for one on the black market or an untraceable firearm your best bet is to make friends with drug dealers. Arms dealers of the illegal sort are far more underground.

Gangbangers. This kind of shit comes with its price though. Sometimes in blood. Bl00d in, bl00d out so they say.

Also, you try craigslist?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Macgruber wrote: »
    damn, I'm gonna have to wait till i move out this town because I've been robbing some dealers(Mostly white trash who can't keep their mouthes shut)... I need protection nigga

Damn, brah...make sure not to get driveby'd (lol).
    edited August 2010
    Gangbangers. This kind of shit comes with its price though. Sometimes in blood. Bl00d in, bl00d out so they say.

Also, you try craigslist?

haha i did try c list lmao
    edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Damn, brah...make sure not to get driveby'd (lol).

nah nobody I jacked has any nigga connects
  • edited August 2010
    Macgruber wrote: »

You want a weapon? Take an aluminum pipe and fill one end with wet concrete to about 1" - 1 1/2 " and let it dry. Or cut down a hickory sapling and beat them with a big stick

tree2.jpg Might want it to be a bit thinner
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you have to ask, it's probably not in your best interest to procure one illegitimately.
  • edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    If you have to ask, it's probably not in your best interest to procure one illegitimately.

I have to agree. Hell look in your local trader. People are selling all sorts of things, you just have to look. You might be very surprised what's under your nose.
  • ch1rpch1rp Acolyte
    edited August 2010
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Your stupid. I am a firm believer that stupid people shouldn't own guns. If your ballsy enough to steal from dealers, steal their piece.
  • Joe Arpaio=WinJoe Arpaio=Win Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    If you live in Arizona you can get any gun you want at a gun show, and if you want it untraceable to you all you really need is a good fake I'd which is really all you need. And if you some people chances are here that a good Mexican dealer here knows somebody that can
    get some crazy shit.
  • edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    If your ballsy enough to steal from dealers, steal their piece.

You figure they'd be carrying one ... I guess not lol
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    talk to some gangbangers , prolly the best chance you have. walk up to them, and say if they got a piece or strap that you can buy.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you don't already know how to get a gun, you likely will not find out how by asking here. Except: Good luck with the fake ID at the gun-show thing. Not certain about that, I live in canada.

Do not try zip-guns. You will die. Your best bet is a knife and some guile.

Machetes and fighting knives can be found in outdoorsy stores. Also try pawn for assorted blades.

Fighting knives are great, but expensive and somewhat difficult to find. Narrow knives, dual-edged and straight. Slim enough to fit between ribs, at least four inches long in the blade. They should not flex or bend easily, and have a spine down the middle of the blade for increased rigidity. Stand with your unarmed hand toward your attacker, and keep the knife in toward your body, with the blade in your fist, pointing TOWARD your attacker, not away. Use your empty hand to grab and pull him around, and stab for the exposed ribs, kidney. Always bring the knife back behind your guard arm, so it doesn't get taken from you.

As far as machete go, light machete are better for man-cuttin. Get one with a hand guard, or a flange near the bottom end of the handle so it doesn't slip outta your hands when you're sweating. Make sure the blade is not serrated, and that it doesn't have any weird curves, or assorted nonsense. generally, the more complex it looks, the worse it's gonna be in a bad situation. I don't really know how to fight with a machete at all. Swing it like a nigerian, I guess. They're sorta clumsy weapons.

Find a stick, table leg, etc that feels about the same weight as your choice blade. Practice day in and day out. Learn how to hone a good edge. Do so! Even a glancing slash with an extremely sharp blade can be pretty nasty.

If you're really expecting shit to go bad, y'all gonna have to have your weapon on you at all times. Practice readying it. You want to be able to do this as fast as you can fathom.

Attack without hesitation. Resign yourself to the plan of murder, and carry yourself with ferocious, and deadly intent. Focus. A good man with a blade could put the run on a handful of untrained ghetto niggers with broke-ass hi-points.

Start researching swords, but do not make a purchase unless absolutely sure of the blade in question. The market is completely saturated by wall-hanger/ceremonial trash. That's my advice, take it or leave it.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Here in nyc, go to canal street by the nigger section market or a bm in downtown manhattan and you'll find everything. They have this fucking enormous warehouse and they only let certain people in 'down'.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    talk to some gangbangers , prolly the best chance you have. walk up to them, and say if they got a piece or strap that you can buy.

NEVER just walk up to some gang members and ask them for illegal shit. First, they will ask you if you are a cop. If you don't reply with a straight answer that completely satisfies them then you will get injured/killed. Even if it is clear that you are not a cop they will not sell you a gun right after they meet you. Buying drugs from gang members is tough enough.

Now im not saying gang members don't sell guns. In fact, these are the people you need to get on good terms with if you want to purchase one illegally. The only way is befriending someone that they know well. once you start hanging out with some gang members and doing illegal stuff with them (selling drugs, jumping people, etc.) then you can start talking about how you need a piece.
  • edited August 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    NEVER just walk up to some gang members and ask them for illegal shit. First, they will ask you if you are a cop. If you don't reply with a straight answer that completely satisfies them then you will get injured/killed. Even if it is clear that you are not a cop they will not sell you a gun right after they meet you. Buying drugs from gang members is tough enough.

Now im not saying gang members don't sell guns. In fact, these are the people you need to get on good terms with if you want to purchase one illegally. The only way is befriending someone that they know well. once you start hanging out with some gang members and doing illegal stuff with them (selling drugs, jumping people, etc.) then you can start talking about how you need a piece.

This. Also, do note that if you do this, the person that is your intermediary is VOUCHING for you, so don't fuck up. Your friend might be the one to take you out personally if you are an assclown. Judging by your past behavior, you have the potential to fuck up royally and get pumped. Start watching Gangland, brah.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    haha my bud connect is from Alabama St. and he is always inconsistent with the quality. I bought outdoor bud when i was expecting indoor kush from him the other day, i didn't just take it, i called him out on it. I asked him for the good shit in front of all of his homies, and he was just like "whats wrong with that weed" and i had to explain to him why i didn't like it. Im not sure if i should try to buy from him again...

Dont mess with them or they will come back triple
  • edited August 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    haha my bud connect is from Alabama St. and he is always inconsistent with the quality. I bought outdoor bud when i was expecting indoor kush from him the other day, i didn't just take it, i called him out on it. I asked him for the good shit in front of all of his homies, and he was just like "whats wrong with that weed" and i had to explain to him why i didn't like it. Im not sure if i should try to buy from him again...

Dont mess with them or they will come back triple

Bl4ck m4rket is generally inconsistent and varies from find to find. SWIM smokes schwag and doesn't complain, but did dude charge like 'twas indoor? Does the pr1c3 v4ry or is it consistent?
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Go to Flak and Shrapnel's.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    ammu-nation duh
  • edited August 2010
    ammu-nation duh

This. lulz :thumbsup:
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    You can buy them online...

If you use fake id, proxy, drophouse, etc it couldn't be traced to you.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    blood. Bl00d in, bl00d out so they say.

Jah holmes.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ask Greyfox, he'll set you up nigga.
  • PsychlonicPsychlonic Regular
    edited August 2010
    LOL.

First, just look in the classifieds, craigslist, or other privately owned/privately sold locations where you pay cash and get the firearm no questions asked. Your weapon won't be on any search lists and there won't be a paper trail leading to you. What more do you want?

Second, not all drug dealers are the same. It's not like every single drug dealer is a big time player who's going to kill you if you act stupid around him, most are small time and get their supply from a slightly bigger dealer, on up the ladder (unless they grow themselves). Don't tell me that nobody in this topic has bought weed before. You can forget about worrying about the bigger dealers because they're not going to talk to you anyways if they haven't known you for awhile (if they did you wouldn't be asking totse), and the smaller fish aren't going to sell you their weapon because they're probably too damn broke to have a second one laying around. Don't waste your time on this avenue.

Do what intelligent criminals have been doing for years: exploit legal ideas. Just because something is criminal in nature doesn't mean it's better. No idea if the OP will be able to use this information, but for anyone else...
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited August 2010
    If your not already friends with a drug dealer, chances are you won't need an illegal firearm.

Ether buy one legally or just have your friend hook you up.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Just fucking by one at the store. Your not a gangbanger or "hood" just cause "ya buy it on da streetz yo" You also dont sound old enough or smart enough to own a gun. In fact dont get one youll probably just do something retarded and be another guy making guns look bad and harder to get from everyone else:mad: Datz r3al talk nigga:facepalm:
  • edited August 2010
    youll probably just do something retarded and be another guy making guns look bad and harder to get from everyone else:mad: Datz r3al talk nigga:facepalm:

Most likely. Meh, what else is new?