I hate Africa

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I hate it and the people there. Seriously its the most worthless continent. Its truley the asshole of the world. There responsible for AID's there still primitive they live in mud huts. If Africa were to just dissapear how in the hell would it negatively effect the world. They also kill monkeys which is fucked up. I say we invade that shithole kill off the population and take there resources for ourselves since obviously they cant comprehend how to put them into use and function like normal people. Seriously fuck africa. Who's with me on this?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    You make a post about destroying Africa and didn't mention anything about niggers? I know it's implied, but I thought it would be obligatory to include nigger in there somewhere.

Anyways, I'm definitely with you. Although please save the Pyramids. They fascinated me as a child.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You make a post about destroying Africa and didn't mention anything about niggers? I know it's implied, but I thought it would be obligatory to include nigger in there somewhere.

Anyways, I'm definitely with you. Although please save the Pyramids. They fascinated me as a child.

Egypt would be allow to stay they were a great empire and are pretty civillized today. Also niggers suck.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    What's funny about Africa, as ass-backward as it is because of that they have VAST untapped natural resources. Then again don't believe "Big Media" and the propaganda that America has gone from HUGE untapped resources 100 years ago to now next to nothing by 2050. We have a shit load that we are holding onto as mere insurance while we drain the rest of the worlds resources. There does come some sort of bonus to exporting everything off our land by reserving all our natural resources until the day we rape the rest of the worlds. Unfortunately this also makes living in America more unsustainable.
  • edited August 2010
    yeah africa, come on. Get it together!
  • edited August 2010
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Egypt would be allow to stay they were a great empire and are pretty civillized today. Also niggers suck.

You know, Africa used to be the most advanced civilization. Then sumthin happen and now that country is apparently a giant shithole. Too many wars. It also doesn't help that we completely don't give a shit about them and will gladly mine diamonds from Africa and sell them and wear them and value them more than a human life. Blood diamond was a good ass movie xD
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    You know, Africa used to be the most advanced civilization. Then sumthin happen and now that country is apparently a giant shithole. Too many wars. It also doesn't help that we completely don't give a shit about them and will gladly mine diamonds from Africa and sell them and wear them and value them more than a human life. Blood diamond was a good ass movie xD

The Egyptians were the only great civilization I know of. Also No one should have to give a fuck about them they failed precisely because there to incompetent to do anything on there own.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    ITT: racists
    edited August 2010
    sAINT wrote: »
    ITT: racists

Im not a racist. Racist would mean I hate people soley on the basis of race and I dont. I am racially aware though.
  • ArmsMerchantArmsMerchant Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    racists in particular and mean people in general suck.

fixed
    edited August 2010
    fixed

Im not being racist Im just saying the continent is a backwards ass shithole id feel the same if any race was running a continent that way.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    It was a white doctor working in Africa who was responsible for AIDS.
  • edited August 2010
    I say build an enormous rocket, fill it with every nigger on the planet, fire it up and point it towards the sun.