Pregnancy scares

Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Life
Fuck, I just had my first one today. The stupid hoe cake forgot her when she's supposed to have her period so she thought she got pregnant from me getting semen on my hand and wiping it off, and then later using that hand to put on a condom. Is it possible? Maybe. But bitch, I don't have some fucking super-sperm. /rant
Also, today I might have cum inside her a bit, so now I'm making her get a $50 dollar day-after pill.

Share your stories &T.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Highly unlikely you'd get her pregnant that way, but it's possible. Once semen is exposed to air the sperm begin to die, but they can survive for a while. I guess next time wipe off your hand or something.

I've had a few pregnancy scares. Broken condoms, unprotected sex, and the like. I had to pay for the pill a few times.
  • ScoobyScooby Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I had to pay for the pill twice last fucking week- put somewhat of a set back on my summer funds. Fuck a job!
  • edited August 2010
    I cant count the amount of scares I've had, they fucking suck. Condoms suck too though.
  • edited August 2010
    The only scares I've had is bitches lying to me to try to get me to stay with them when they know I'm gonna break up with them.
    edited August 2010
    The only scares I've had is bitches lying to me to try to get me to stay with them when they know I'm gonna break up with them.

Those are the worst. It's like wtf do you think this is, the Maury Povich show? I prefer to use 2 methods of birth control just to be safe in case she messes up with the pill. I haven't gotten any girls pregnant yet.
  • ScoobyScooby Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Those are the worst. It's like wtf do you think this is, the Maury Povich show? I prefer to use 2 methods of birth control just to be safe in case she messes up with the pill. I haven't gotten any girls pregnant yet.

That you know of! ;)
    edited August 2010
    I would :facepalm: so hard if I did. I always tell girls I'll leave the country if I get them pregnant so they better get an abortion. It's worked so far.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I kissed a girl when I was in sixth grade and afterwards she thought I got her pregnant :facepalm:

I wasn't scared since I wasn't an idiot, and I knew better, but she was pretty scared. Lol.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    One time. I've never been preggers but I had a feeling I wasn't. Got a test and everything. I was right :D
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    One time when I was dead broke and couldn't afford the morning after pill, luckily she wasn't pregnant. That was the only time I was genuinely worried, other times when she thought she was pregnant I was just like "don't worry babe, its gonna be fine." I'm glad I was right, cause if not I would've looked like an asshole.

Also, my very first time was unprotected and I came directly inside her and kept going after I was done; I truly didn't give a fuck. Afterwards she muttered something about not being able to get pregnant for some reason or another and I was just like "oh, well that's good."

lol
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    My ex got an abortion. If that counts as a scare.
    edited August 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    My ex got an abortion. If that counts as a scare.

If she wasn't sure about getting one, then yeah that counts.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think my last girl broke up with me beacuse I got her pregnant, she never told me and I havent talked to her since.

Fucking cunt.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've had three scares.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Never fear! Vault Boy has the pregnancy solution.

falloutbaby.png?t=1281703355
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    My friend got pregnant even though she was on the pill, never missed on either. But apparently this happens to 1 in a 1000 that take it or something like that
  • woodwood Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I've had a couple. Old man pharmacist scowled his geriatric arse off at me when I went in to buy a test.