Ass Chafe

PigPig Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
When you take a huge shit and then have to run or do work, and the sweat creates a rash between your cheeks Is that not the worst fucking burn ever?

Comments

• Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Agreed

I had the fuckin runs on Thursday and afterwards my ass hurt all fucking day
    especially if I had to do any walking
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    We always called it "mud butt" back in the army. Shit was the most unpleasant experience ever, especially when you couldn't wipe for hours ;(.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    ^
    Aha, did it get crusty?
  • edited August 2010
    It, according to Duluth Catalog, is referred to as "monkey butt" by bikers. Yes that shit sucks. I've slept from being so tired, having forgotten to take a bath, and after the next work day, that burning scrape of each movement stuck in my mind for a day or two. WHEN WORKING, MAINTAIN HYGIENE. Problem solved.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    It, according to Duluth Catalog, is referred to as "monkey butt" by bikers. Yes that shit sucks. I've slept from being so tired, having forgotten to take a bath, and after the next work day, that burning scrape of each movement stuck in my mind for a day or two. WHEN WORKING, MAINTAIN HYGIENE. Problem solved.

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/

Oh my God, someone is a genius.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    ^
    Aha, did it get crusty?

Nope, but the drawers did by the time I came to wash them lol. The reason we couldn't take care of it was because we would constantly be active in the field or what not which just caused it to feel like the asshole is leaking constantly and then after about 30 minutes it starts to sting god awfully bringing tears to the eyes.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    no because i'm not a fat ass and i have proper hygiene. i'm aware that i'm in the minority here
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    no because i'm not a fat ass and i have proper hygiene. i'm aware that i'm in the minority here
    Pretty much this.... I don't see how anyone could have this problem....
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pretty much this.... I don't see how anyone could have this problem....

I do wipe thoroughly, and even so, something about the sweat and friction of work just causes it to burn.
  • edited August 2010

:thumbsup: This.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    i dunno, ive never experienced this myself.

my hairs down there are pretty sparse, though
  • edited August 2010
    I never get friction down there. If I sit down for a while after excersizing or something then it might sweat a bit, but never like... Burns.