Woman keeps dead babies in suitcase.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
CNN) -- A Dutch woman confessed to giving birth to four babies, then placing them in suitcases and storing them on the top floor of her parents' home, a Dutch prosecutor said Sunday.

The 25-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday and confessed Thursday, Prosecutor Hank Mous told CNN. Police recovered the four bodies in four suitcases at the woman's parents' house, in Nij Beets, Netherlands, where she also resided, he said.

Authorities are awaiting the results of forensic tests to determine causes of death and over what time span the deaths occurred before filing charges against the woman, Mous said. He would not release her name.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/08/netherlands.dead.babies/index.html?hpt=T2

What the fuck is wrong with people.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Well, she is pretty organized if you ask me. I bet she even had folders for each baby. Read file, baby one etc.

Cause of dead: Suffocation
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    RT @Dfg Woman keeps dead babies in suitcase. New Patent filed to make dead babies friendly suitcases. http://bit.ly/bUN1GP #deadbabies

lol twitter :p
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, she is pretty organized if you ask me. I bet she even had folders for each baby. Read file, baby one etc.

Cause of dead: Suffocation

A homicidal case of OCD?? hmm this may hold the key.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    They're her babies, she can do what she wants with them.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    They're her babies, she can do what she wants with them.

:p ha!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I wonder how nice the suitcases were. I've never had a suitcase but I've wanted one. That's such a waste, nobody can use those again. Maybe not, they might get sold at a police auction.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    She apparently didn't want to have more kids and didn't bother with contraception so just killed them when they were born.

Her husband also never noticed her pregancies because she was so fat.

Even more fucked up is she has 2 grown up children. You'd need to be on helluva sociopath to deal with doing that shit.