Which internet downloader manager/accelerator do you use?

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited August 2010 in Tech & Games
I just found out about jDownloader and it's fucking awesome. Unlike Firefox's built in download manager, I can pause, hook up my RS, MU, HF premium accounts, prioritize certain files, etc...and the interface is really clean. I tried IDM in the past but didn't like it much, it felt really bulky. Here's a screenshot of jDownloader I grabbed on the web:

jdownloader-version-0.7.png

And the link to the main site: http://jdownloader.org/

Which downloader manager do you use?

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I use Flashget
    I know it's not the best download manager but I feel comfortable using it and been using it for years
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    downthemall. It's a FF addon and I only use it for files I might need to check the md5sum on.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I use Internet Download Manager, but only on my laptop. I don't want to bloat up my desktop with those particular apps given we've had a bad history, Internet Download Accelerators and I.
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I use jdownloader too. It's pretty nice. And it even works in linux!
  • Parker BrotherParker Brother Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    I use KGet for regular downloads and Tucan for downloading from RapidShare, MegaUpload, and other file hosting websites.

Tucan is really useful because it automatically solves captchas and waits for countdowns on file hosting websites like RapidShare.
  • edited August 2010
    Wow, never heard of Jdownloader before but I really want to try it now!

I've been using Downthemall! for a while now, its pretty great.