Need SPEEEEEED!

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Damn, I need some sleep and I need to get back on my A GAME! I recovered from that horrible Windows fuck up and hopefully by tomorrow I would have read my RSS Feeds [10,000] and after that I will make more threads and write things here and there.

Enjoy this link: http://gizmodo.com/5607259/watch-the-suns-epic-cosmic-belch-in-hd

I just checked Zoklet and it seems... the number of active members remains constant, I mean it's always the same faces and they do have a high number of guests. But compared to Cracked.com and other major forums, it's still nothing.

At this point, I just want a working CMS [Article System] and I will just go mad with contributions.

Anyway, keep up the good work people. I read or at least check all the major threads and the quality of threads is awesome. All you have to do is take one look at Zoklet and you can see a major difference. Our Movie, Anime and Guide based forums are better organized and have solid content.

Not only that, the policies we're already following, Zoklet is trying to mimic that in some way but lol they still don't get it. Just keep posting and contributing, the more you post and contribute the better content Totse will have and also, you're actually learning and sharing things.

By being active, you learn new things. So, roam around and find a section which is inactive. Google something related to that section and read up. After that make a thread and share what you just learned. I usually use this method because not only I am learning something, I am making it easier for others to learn and also improving my communication skills as well.

Gtg, it's late. Keep contributing :)

Comments