What Would You Change About Yourself?

PigPig Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Physically, mentally, spiritually, whatever. How would you improve yourself?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Whenever people ask me that, I say, "I don't change, other people change to suit me." Just to keep up my assholely looks :D

But in all seriousness, I should probably be more patient and not procrastinate so much. But then procrastinating is so much fun.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd change everything. I hate everything about me. I wish I was someone completely and totally different in every way.
  • edited August 2010
    I'd make myself much fitter, and less of a cunt.
  • edited August 2010
    one shouldn't ask questions about what we would hypothetically change, because it reminds us of our flaws. we have to learn to either live with them or try to improve them one at a time.
  • edited August 2010
    one shouldn't ask questions about what we would hypothetically change, because it reminds us of our flaws. we have to learn to either live with them or try to improve them one at a time.

Does anyone else try to change themselves, or improve their flaws? Or is it just me?

I often ask people to be totally honest with me and tell me what my flaws are, and try and work on them. Its pretty cool.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Smarter, thinner, prettier, better at guitar, not so nervous/scared all the time, I'd change a lot
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Everything. LOL of course Namaste beats me to it.
  • edited August 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Smarter, thinner, prettier, better at guitar, not so nervous/scared all the time, I'd change a lot

You can change all of these if you put your mind to it :) Especially guitar - Practice makes perfect!
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited August 2010
    what would i change
    what do you mean?
    dont like something
    change it damnit
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Everything. LOL of course Namaste beats me to it.

Why everything? What would you make yourself?
  • [][][][][][][][] Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Get some motivation, as it is I have none, no ambition or desires that make me want to do anything besides sit around listening to music and reading a bunch of useless info on wiki
  • edited August 2010
    I would change the rate at which my toe-nails grow. They grow to monstrous proportions in a matter of days. It's...upsetting.
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Why everything? What would you make yourself?

Why everything? Because about the only thing I have going for me is that I wasn't born in some 3rd world shithole.

What would I make myself? I don't know. Too many changes. I honestly don't have anything specific in mind, I just would prefer not being me and having no memory of ever having been me.

I want a different personality, a different life, a different body, a different mind.

I obviously can't have any of this, so to be honest it kinda sucks thinking about it. Basically I want to die, I just don't want to be dead.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wish I wasn't so good looking. I have no friends because when I sit next to a somewhat normal looking individual they look like shit. I wish my dick was smaller too.:o
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    I work on changing myself every day

I am working on losing weight, getting fit, and personality traits

I am doing quite well
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I wish I wasn't so good looking. I have no friends because when I sit next to a somewhat normal looking individual they look like shit. I wish my dick was smaller too.:o

penile-homunculus.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    penile-homunculus.jpg

Where did you find my picture!!! He's a hacker!!!:mad::mad:
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    p|2€77¥ |\/|µç|-| ƒµç|<¡|\|9 €\/€|2¥7|-|¡|\|9....
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Does anyone else try to change themselves, or improve their flaws? Or is it just me?

I often ask people to be totally honest with me and tell me what my flaws are, and try and work on them. Its pretty cool.

Yeah I am not sure what he is getting at. I like to think of my flaws because it makes me more aware of myself. Also i can work on it.

But anyways personally I would go back and redue some stuff. Just like almost 2 years back would be perfect. Oh and lets not forget i would have rather not just got that girl prego when I am 19 and about to start school. i would love to change that. But these are metaphorical things. Things i cant work on to fix because its impossible. Things that I could work on I dont know. I am pretty happy with all that.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Laziness. I'd also give myself some muscle.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wish I were more motivated.

That's all I can really think of, though, it is pretty general.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    some of the decisions i made in the past. that is all, everything else i feel i can change
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I'd like to be more attractive to girls who aren't fat and to have more self motivation for the important things rather than what I enjoy doing.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wish I could be a happy, contributing member of society. It would be so much easier than trying in vain to distance myself from the fucked up values people seem to hold.

Eventually I gotta bite the bullet and give in.
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    Eventually I gotta bite the bullet and give in.

Or take the somewhat more literal approach to biting a bullet, and give up.

2415527871_c7097d7449_o.jpg
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would remove my ADHD so i wouldn't require amphetamines just to pass uni. I would also exchange my introverted personality for an extroverted one so fucking cute girls would be effortless. Other than that i'm perfect. :)
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Why everything? Because about the only thing I have going for me is that I wasn't born in some 3rd world shithole.

What would I make myself? I don't know. Too many changes. I honestly don't have anything specific in mind, I just would prefer not being me and having no memory of ever having been me.

I want a different personality, a different life, a different body, a different mind.

I obviously can't have any of this, so to be honest it kinda sucks thinking about it. Basically I want to die, I just don't want to be dead.

Let me rephrase my question. What, specifically, do you not like about yourself?
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Let me rephrase my question. What, specifically, do you not like about yourself?

I answered that as specifically as possible - who I am. Just the person I am. My personality. My mind. The experiences that made me this way. I want all those things to be different.

What, you want me to type out my life story in detail so you know what I specifically mean? I don't have the patience to detail all the life experiences I want to re-do. Physically? Fuck if I know. I don't care really. About the only thing I've got to complain about is my big fat phimosis afflicted uncut cock and my complexion/hair color. Not being a ginger would just be a convenience thing, it's not really an issue. I could say I'd change my gender too, but if I was a different person I don't think I'd care either way.

:confused:

What more do you want? Sorry it's not as specific as the rate at which my toenails grow, but it's all I got.
  • edited August 2010
    I answered that as specifically as possible - who I am. Just the person I am. My personality. My mind. The experiences that made me this way. I want all those things to be different.

What, you want me to type out my life story in detail so you know what I specifically mean? I don't have the patience to detail all the life experiences I want to re-do. Physically? Fuck if I know. I don't care really. About the only thing I've got to complain about is my big fat phimosis afflicted uncut cock and my complexion/hair color. Not being a ginger would just be a convenience thing, it's not really an issue. I could say I'd change my gender too, but if I was a different person I don't think I'd care either way.

What more do you want? Sorry it's not as specific as the rate at which my toenails grow, but it's all I got.

I appreciate the nod, HTS.

I think though, what he's getting at is what do you want to change into. Describe your ideal self.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    If I could make my intentions more tangible, then I would.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would like an inbuilt neurotransmitter regulatior with a touchscreen on my forearm and lots of switches and dials.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010

I think Chomp understands what I'm saying. But yes, you did give enough specifics. I appreciate the post, sir.
    edited August 2010
    What do I want to change into? That's actually potentially possible? I wanna be more educated, motivated, and something else that ends in -ed. Like rich. Or employed. I could stand to lose a few pounds. My social skills could use some work too...

All of these I am working on, or will at some point soon. I think at least 90% of humanity want to be smarter, and better looking. I am no exception. A similar number of folks also probably want love/friends, which I also would not mind.

I've got my work cut out for me. :mad:
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I wouldn't mind wheels for feet. I think that'd be good.... wheels for feet. You'd get around every where much faster. It would be hard to stand in place though, so that'd bite.

If you had to wait in line, people would feel sorry for you because your feet are wheels, and let you ahead of them. So that would work out well I suppose.

Mountain climbing would be pretty impossible unless the wheels could be locked somehow.

It would be neat if you could customize your wheel-feet to deal with any situation.

For example, if you wanted to go ice skating, you could attach a thin blade to your wheel.

Yeah.... I'd want wheels for feet.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    I would change how fat i was, and give up my arms for robotic arms.
  • edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    .......assholely .....................

tis's grammartically incorrect. It should'd been :

assholated - Exhibiting ... or possessing the qualities/appearances of and/or befitting an asshole.
  • edited August 2010
    People wrote: »
    Yeah.... I'd want wheels for feet.

that'd b your 2nd priority. First, you should have opted for brain for brain ... cos what you have now are shits for brain.
  • edited August 2010
    and something else that ends in -ed.

like getting raped, anally penetrated, sodomized, sexually violated, getting cummed and shited ?

good luck.
  • edited August 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    I would change how fat i was, and give up my arms for robotic arms.

and worn out your dick phapping and then you;ll be wishing you'd robotic dick ....
    edited August 2010
    like getting raped, anally penetrated, sodomized, sexually violated, getting cummed and shited ?

good luck.

Besides raped and shited that sounds like a pretty good time. Hell, maybe even raped... as long as it's too not violent. :(
  • edited August 2010
    Besides raped and shited that sounds like a pretty good time. Hell, maybe even raped... as long as it's too not violent. :(

how is it rape when there's no violence adn force involved ?

it has to be violemt nad bloody with you screaming and shouting as that butch, 7feet tall woman with a strapon forced her "large" sized strap on into your lil asshole.

ANd make you lick it clean afterward.
    edited August 2010
    how is it rape when there's no violence adn force involved ?

it has to be violemt nad bloody with you screaming and shouting as that butch, 7feet tall woman with a strapon forced her "large" sized strap on into your lil asshole.

ANd make you lick it clean afterward.

That simultaneously sounds like a lot of fun and like it could be potentially scarring (both rectally and mentally).
  • edited August 2010
    That simultaneously sounds like a lot of fun and like it could be potentially scarring (both rectally and mentally).

TBH, sometimes I wished it happened to me. ANd TBH, i like manly girls ..... the girls who wear boots, have flat chest, short hairs, man-looking, and mean looking maybe.

Sometimes when I saw a lesbo couple walking hand in hadn ... i got jealous and I felt I just want to grab the dominant girl by the shoulder ... turn her around and slam her against the wall asking her ;

what she got that I didnt have (pointing to her girlfriend) ? Why'd you choose her over someone like me ???

and things like that .... you kno ???
    edited August 2010
    TBH, sometimes I wished it happened to me. ANd TBH, i like manly girls ..... the girls who wear boots, have flat chest, short hairs, man-looking, and mean looking maybe.

Sometimes when I saw a lesbo couple walking hand in hadn ... i got jealous and I felt I just want to grab the dominant girl by the shoulder ... turn her around and slam her against the wall asking her ;

what she got that I didnt have (pointing to her girlfriend) ? Why'd you choose her over someone like me ???

and things like that .... you kno ???

Something tells me you need a sexy, leather-clad dominatrix in your life.

trollface.png
  • edited August 2010
    i;m not a trool GDI.
  • edited August 2010
    tis thread'd inspired me to chsnge myself .... to appera less of a troll and more like a sincere contributing, poster.
  • edited August 2010
    lulzy time.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    What do I want to change into? That's actually potentially possible? I wanna be more educated, motivated, and something else that ends in -ed. Like rich. Or employed. I could stand to lose a few pounds. My social skills could use some work too...

All of these I am working on, or will at some point soon. I think at least 90% of humanity want to be smarter, and better looking. I am no exception. A similar number of folks also probably want love/friends, which I also would not mind.

I've got my work cut out for me. :mad:

What can you start improving today?